Chapter 99: Fall of Aviat family

Wei Qi became pregnant again, but this time because he was not pregnant with an orc, the perverted "four hours a day" rule was useless.

Everyone is very happy, but Charlie is the happiest. Although he is a housekeeper, as the Thain family has no elders, over time he will become a relative of Major General Thain and theirs.

As an old man, Charlie has traditionally regarded "children and grandchildren around the knees" as the standard for perfect old age-although in fact he is not "old".

Nini was ignorant. Although she knew what her mother and father meant when she was pregnant, she didn't think it had anything to do with her. And today she made a lot of new friends, and every one of them is so fun!

Weiqi alone is in a very complicated mood. Although it has only been more than a month, he feels that he has begun to suffer from prenatal depression...Well, whatever it is, it is melancholy anyway.

Wei Qi touched his abdominal muscles that still had four chocolate plates, and imagined them being stretched to form a single abdominal muscle...

Did he not know that other men who had gestational sac transplanted, saw his belly propped up like a balloon? What feels. Anyway, his current feelings are quite complicated.

Major General Thain didn't know how to enlighten Wei Qi, and in the end he simply held Wei Qi and did something to divert his attention.

Wei Qi was not a person who could be bored with negative emotions. He was resurrected with full blood the next day and began to stroll around the manor.

This time they went directly back to the Eden Star, originally to settle down in the manor. Young Master An's life experience is too weird, coupled with Wei Qi's own orphanage experience, originally thought it was just a coincidence, accidental resurrection, it seems that it is not that simple.

Although the Anjia Manor is not as large as the Thain Manor, it still takes some time to complete the hundreds of acres of land.

Because Wei Qi was pregnant, Major General Thain naturally turned down Taka's various invitations and requests, and in the end he simply pulled the emperor into the blacklist and stayed with Wei Qi wholeheartedly.

The two of them first took a scooter to stroll around the buildings on the manor's surface-this manor was established after the establishment of the empire, and it was a copy of the holy star's Anjia Manor.

Although Mrs. Morgan and the others renovated the manor, the main rebuild was only the main villa, and many other places remained unchanged.

When Wei Qi looked at the buildings with heavy historical traces, he felt a sense of sight inexplicably.

Wei Qi: "The look preserved here seems to be more complete than that of the Saint Star?"

Major General Thain : "Well. There are fewer people here. There are a lot of people in the Manor over the Saint Star, and here is a fierce battle according to the ten thousand beasts. The previous drawings of the manor were restored. During the fierce battle of the ten thousand beasts, the manor made many changes to plant and produce more elixir. Now many places have become living quarters. "

Wei Qi nodded. Indeed, in Saint Star's Thain Manor, there is a door in the middle, which was originally with the two manors. On the side of Thain's house, it was still the quiet appearance of the manor, but on the other side, it was now a lively living area.

When Wei Qi and Major General Thain visited Anjia Manor, they went in and checked every building. Because they were afraid that some blind spots could not be seen, the two also let Yinglu and Shangyang act as detectives, and the walls, floor, and ceiling were not let go.