Chapter 24: Invading the cloud of consiousness

Wei Qi hated Carina, but never thought of killing Carina.

    Wei Qi has been on the battlefield, but it doesn't mean that he is willing to use killings to solve things.

    The red blood was like a continuous river, gushing from Carina's broken neck, painting a large area of ​​darkness on the carpet. The bloody scent spreads hotly, then settles and cools, and is sucked into the lungs with the weight of life, pressing in the heart.

    "Ah, Wei Qi is scared. Pack it up." Mike ordered from his opponent. The two immediately cleaned up Carina's body quickly.

    Mike was satisfied now, he turned around and Wei Qi showed a smile, as if to appease. But those eyes looked like evil spirits, watching Wei Qi's every move. As long as Wei Qi had a wrong look, he would open his mouth and swallow Wei Qi alive.

    Damn it!

    Wei Qi knew that he should not be exposed at this time. But in the eyes of Old Mike, what is "exposure"?

    Wei Qi's brain revolved at a high speed at that moment. He found the answer-old Mike must know his reaction to the outside world. At this time, "letting the flow" is more credible than ignorant.

    So the next second, Wei Qi's eyes filled with tears. He stared at the dark red spreading on the carpet, as if the soul was sucked in and couldn't be pulled out. He seemed to be caught in a nightmare of the past, tears streaming down his face without realizing it.

    "Lancer, Lancer..." Wei Qi's breathing was short, and he cried for help from Major General Thain.

    However, Major General Thain didn't look at him, and he didn't even look back.

    Wei Qi didn't seek help, he was terrified, his nerves tense, his eyes gradually lost.

    Wei Qi shuddered and shrank himself into a ball. He hugged his knees tightly, whispering something in a low voice with trembling lips, and his eyes turned nervously. He is like a pinched snow ball, as long as anyone touches it lightly, he will collapse and disappear.

    "It's ugly." At this time, Major General Thain looked back at Wei Qi and said.

    Mike looked away and smiled: "Don't be like this, Thain, he is your wife."

    "Ha. You also know he is mine, grandfather." Major General Thain was like a machine gun that fired indiscriminately, immediately. The fire was turned to Mike.

    Major General Thain: "Do you really think that I don't know anything? Carina and An's family treat Wei Qi as a guinea pig. You marry me a doll and come back because you want the Thain's family to endure. It doesn't matter, offspring. I don't care at all. But! Since it is given to me, it's mine. Whoever touches my things has to pay!"

    Major General Thain's words were a little confused, and his eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes, which was a sign of his illness. .

    Mike's expression moved slightly, and he sighed and said, "Thain, you are thinking about it again. I don't know about Wei Qi, and Carina has been punished."

    "And Lu Qianhe." Major General Thain . Turning his eyes, he stared at Lu Qianhe who was already standing behind Mike. Lu Qianhe shrank while clutching his chest, so weak that his waist couldn't straighten up.

    "He is your primary doctor, Thain." Mike's smile sank, and his voice was warning.

    Major General Thain disagreed, and laughed more and more neurotic: "I can't get better anyway! The prescription is in my grandfather's hands, I know, I don't want it, just give me the medicine. Why, can't I kill someone now?"