Chapter 11: Medicine

Major General Thain returned to the villa with Wei Qi, and sure enough, the living room was fully staffed—Carina , Mrs. Morgan's family, and Mike Hera.

    Mike was blond and blue-eyed, and his complexion was ruddy. Although his wrinkled skin exposed his age, it still gave people an old and healthy feeling. At the same time, he was still a high-ranking sentry, with very keen senses, so when Wei Qi entered the house, he gave Shang Yang the control of his body.

    When Major General Thain and Wei Qi came in, Mike laughed. His smile was hearty, and from his face, Mike was a completely harmless or even very kind old man.

    But everyone present knows that he is not.

    "Sion." Mike said with a smile, "I heard Carina say that you are quite satisfied with Wei Qi."

    This sentence was the sentence of Major General Thain before, "He is no longer the young master of the An family." .

    Major General Thain did not speak, but stood there, looking at Mike coldly.

    Mike didn't care, and continued: "I know, Carina has offended you just now. I have scolded her for you. But you should know that your wife is in a special situation. Don't blame her too much, after all. It's Wei Qi's attending doctor. Carina, bring Wei Qi here, it's important to treat him."

    Carina walked over, but Major General Thain stretched out his hand to block him.

    Major General Thain said coldly: "The Thain family does not need outsiders, I will find him another doctor."

    "Don't be willful, Thain." Mike said in a deep voice.

    "This is my manor, grandfather." Major General Thain also chilled his voice, and at the same time, his eyes were filled with blood, as if he would burst into flames in the next second.

    Wei Qi was surprised. Because he didn't need to control his body, he just chatted with Shang Yang in his mind: "Yang Yang, why is their something wrong with Major General? He's too impatient."

    Shang Yang: "This is in line with the madman's setting."

    Wei Qi was stunned, and then he said, "He also pretended to be?"

    Shang Yang: "Not necessarily. Although his mental power has not been rioted, he has never released his mental body. So I guess that there is indeed a problem with his cloud of consciousness, but obviously the problem is not as serious as others think-or Say, it's not as serious as what he showed to others."

    Wei Qi understood: "He is acting with old Mike? Why?"

    Shang Yang: "Hidden one's power and bide time for no doubt. As for the reason, I don't know."

    Wei Qi was silent . Seconds, he suddenly sighed: "Major General and I are really a pair of fateful mandarin ducks~"

    Shang Yang: "..."

    "Thain! Don't be rude!" Old Mike saw that Major General Thain was about to lose control, immediately. Angrily scolded.

    At the same time, a jackal suddenly jumped out from behind old Mike-it is Mike's mental body-the jackal is very big, standing upright is probably taller than Wei Qi, its fox-like face has a pair of The round yellow beast pupils, with a circle of light black hair around the eye sockets, looked very mysterious.

    The Jackal lowered his body and snorted towards Major General Thain, as if he was about to pounce on it.

    Major General Thain did not show weakness. The air around him suddenly surged and turned into a violent wind. Not only carina , but also Wei Qi were affected, causing the violent wind to stagger and fall-he "wouldn't" maintain balance.