Chapter ✧ 18

I'm finally in the shower, and no, it's not cold as Sloan suggested. Rather, it's steaming fucking hot.

I'm trying to feel centred, balanced, normal – not ravenously thirsty.

I can feel my hormones rushing through my blood stream as I think of Onyx's hot thick cock throbbing and thrusting between my thighs first, first a warning before he – stop.

I have to stop this nonsense.

I've closed my eyes for the shampoo and conditioner, but now that I'm toward the end, as I'm reaching for the bar of soap – I turn to randomly stare at the droplets of water on the glass window pane.

On the other side, as if staring into a window into another realm, I see him.

Onyx. His midnight tinted fur turns silver like the moon, then his eyes pulse a brighter red as his body morphs in a way that is so quick I can't see the in-between phases. One moment he is a monstrous Lycan. The next? Gorgeous man. With a bloody black eye. A bruised shoulder. A watch. But other than the watch, Oswald is naked.

His red eyes hold mine.

I reach out my hand with a deep-rooted instinct and it passes through the reflection.

I pause to take it all in. On the other side... it feels warm like Hell. For a second I wonder if Oswald will pull me through, instead, he looks at my hand and waits.

Impulsively, I grab two of his fingers and tug him toward me.

Oswald doesn't budge.

Until he does.

Stepping his whole form forward until the image is no longer a distortion through the glass. My back has hit the wall, as the handsome mortal stands under the pressured hot water with me. His eyes are closed, the water washes the blood off from his beating.

I'm just staring at him.

A fantasy come to life.

And then Onyx, in his beautiful human form, Oswald – opens his striking red eyes.

They focus on me like a demon just summoned from hell, and he sees me naked and hot against the shower tiles, almost panting for him to get me.

"Silvia. Traitor. I have a broken leg," Oswald drawls over my head, looking around to take in the bathroom, before catching my gaze again, "And yet I'm still going to fuck you. You beautiful, haunting bitch."

"How did you –" it's barely words, more a moan – as he leans in to catch my words with his lips.

Oh, heaven.

We kiss. We kiss so perfectly in the embrace of the hot shower.

I part my lips against his soft engaging movements, while his tongue boldly licks deep into my mouth, tasting me.

As we hold that astounding kiss, my breasts squish against his heavy muscled torso, as his hand smooths over my ass and onto the back of my thigh, lifting my right leg up, trailing his fingers up my leg toward my ankle – to force the leg straight up near my face.

I whimper and open my eyes, while Oswald takes his lips away from mine by a small inch, to smirk – before finding my dripping pussy with his raised cock, and lifting my whole body up by my ankle.

I cry out from momentary pain, before he swiftly drops me so his cock pierces straight and deep into my womb, and his weight holds me back against the tiles at the correct height.

He starts to fuck me hard.

The red Lycan eyes devour me as I make a noise with every demonic thrust.