Chapter ✧ 27

In the morning, I wake before Onyx does. I feel my hand over his torso, as his chest rises and falls. He is so hot. He is at peace, all 8ft of him sprawled out and fast asleep. His paw is around my waist and I carefully pull myself out of his side to look around the dimly lit room.

Onyx's bedroom in the club was a little cave. A get-away. With fairy lights along the walls.

I actually appreciated the small amount of light it brought for my human eyes. A guiding light... toward the bathroom! A mortal pleasure.

I stand up and tip toe my way across the fluffy carpet, into the luxurious bathroom.

I shut the door and turn on the lights.

Inside is a ginormous bath and shower... both options are appealing.

First I take a drink of water from a fresh glass by the sink, and I pick the shower to refresh.

I walk over and blast the hot water down; I'm already conveniently naked.

One quick look in the mirror, I am clearly bruised, my shoulder bloody but the skin healed. They really used me up like a chew toy that pack – naughty beasts.

I still have strange power running through my veins, as I walk into the hot pelting rain and just stand there, groaning with relief.

This was nice. I needed this. I wanted to feel clean.

I pick up a bottle of shampoo for my Lycan – charcoal and ash. It'll do. I squirt some on my hand, liking the smell of the forest, as I paste it through my hair and rough it all up. My blonde hair had many knots, which untangle after I put in the conditioner.

The soap is last, and I decide to use a honey body wash instead.

Once I'm clean, I just stand there and enjoy the hot water for an infinite amount of time.

I then jump out, dry off and walk back out toward Onyx.

Refreshed. Re-energised. With a cheeky plan in mind.

I watch from the bathroom door.

Onyx is fast asleep, in the same position – totally out cold.

My Lycan King lies on his back, his silver fur is like the moon. His head lolls to the side, resting, a fang showing as if he's dreaming about a threat. I see his toes twitch, like he's running.

I find myself staring all over him. Oh... I'm... needy.

I tip toe forward and I kneel on the carpet, at the end of the bed, and I feel sly as I lick my tongue up his foot.

I lick between his toes – and he does not wake, but I do notice something else.

Onyx may be still asleep, but his cock is now rock hard.

I abruptly stand up and crawl over the bed, to hover my face by his cock. I lick my lips and slowly stand up, making sure not to rustle the mattress. I place myself over his hips, and I very slowly squat down.

I want to move in slow motion – like this isn't even happening in real life. I hope he remains sleeping so it can be my fantasy that I control.

Onyx's greedy cruel cock is positioned perfectly for my pussy to kiss it, and I watch his tongue drop out of his mouth.

Cute.

He's so cute – when he's sleeping.

I bend my knees and take his Lycan shaft into my pussy, and my pussy walls lather him up in my own needy cream. I settle down, his cock poking along my stomach, his balls warming my ass.