Part 4 ✧ Demon Queens ✧ Chapter 5

Silvia's POV

It's late morning, and the girls all talk from the heated pool room, crowding together in a spa, while their Lycan mates are nowhere to be seen. However, it's clear to me they had a very sleepless night.

"Does anyone know where Silvia is?" Wynter asks, "Cleo? Carmen?"

"Let me tell you something, honey, Onyx and her... they're definitely fucking in hell, or in some graveyard," Carmen grins, "Don't worry about her. No one has seen Onyx either, so he is with his bitch."

Thanks, Carmen.

You're not totally wrong.

"Okay..." Wynter trails off, "Well, aside from this hiccup, I want to ask you all... did you break?"

"Oh, those fuckers, asking what we were planning?" Juny smirks, "No way, we knew what they were up to. We didn't say a word."

"Anubis was more interested in fucking me, gagged, bonus points," Cleo gives herself a thumbs up.

"Lucky you," Carmen also adds in her two cents, "I didn't spill. Neither did you, Wynter, well done. We really are queens."

"And Sardonix is scarily manipulative, so extra bonus points to us for keeping them distracted," Juny puts her arm around Gerry and they all happily relax, knowing that none of them snitched.

Ehehe... and then there was me... fuck.

"Okay, well, now that you've all had time to consider my suggestion, I need to know if you've come up with any extra ideas to help me create this new world in 5 days time," Wynter looks hopefully to Cleo first, who slightly shakes her head, so she looks past Carmen, to the three Luna Witches.

They all share knowing, proud looks.

"We've been talking on our walk this morning into the township, and we came up with some pretty cool ideas," Selene tells Wynter.

"We asked ourselves. Where do we get the all-sustaining source of magic from, for the spell to never break – or at least, how to make is near impossible to break?" Juny asks.

"Demon bones will ignite the spell, the blood moon itself is the source for that night, after the eclipse, that moon will reflect celestial light back as demonic, it flips it from holy to unholy... but where does the trap come from, for the infinite power source, so we had an idea..." Selene looks to Gerry.

"A loop," Gerry finishes, "A never ending day. Or a never ending night. Or... both. And they keep feeding each other energy."

"I can weave a looping curse," Cleo inputs, mischievously, "That gives me another idea. My Fae Kind, we travel into all kinds of worlds... Wynter, you don't have to create a new dimension, just go to an abandoned one. Put your new Lycans there."

"....thank god... I love you girls..." Wynter almost tears up with relief, "You just worked out the most crucial factors. I was going to take on the whole load. And create something much bigger. But what you're saying, makes so much more sense. The looping spell simplifies it."

"You've talked about creating Lycans," Selene interrupts, "How exactly are you going to create the light for this new world?"

Wynter pales a bit, "Oh... about that. On that night, the Lycans we create will choose their light source. It is the only way to stop them from killing us and hunting our demons down to start a dick measuring contest. Because they are more powerful, they will want to prove themselves. I have to convince them... they will have all their doom, in their world, and only a marginal proportion of it, on Earth. So, I'll have to negotiate."