Part 3 ✧ Lycans & Lunas ✧ Chapter 14

Onyx's POV

This bitch.

This bitch. On her knees, calling me a good boy, telling me to fuck her with the pack.

Selene is one hell of a brat... but she's still a slut-pup, she just doesn't know it yet.

None of the pack advance just yet, while she keeps her mouth open, kneeling, waiting. I recognise the problem is no longer us – it's something else.

I didn't want to do this – but she was leaving me no choice.

I extend a claw out to her.

"Take my claw, Selene," I ask of her and she peeks through one eye to see the offering.

" –why?" she whispers.

Regardless of my silence, she takes my claw and she stands up hesitantly, looking around at the pack, lowering her eyes in confusion.

I walk with her to the back of the room, where I brush aside a black curtain and show her a door to a vault.

"We're not your enemy, but you don't understand that we want to fuck you, we don't want to hurt you... but you're hellbent, literally hellbent," I scold her, "But if you want to meet your enemy, your greatest terror – you can willingly walk through this door and face him. If not, drop the act, stop being a brat, because you won't get fucked for your own pleasure. You'll get fucked for ours. Yet still your mind is hellbent on deviant misbehaviour, so here it is. Ultimate terror. Your worst nightmare. Go for it, sweetheart, if you're such a baddy –"

I notice her eyes, firmly focused upon the pentagram on the vault.

All she asks is, "Enemy? Who is my enemy?"

I release Selene's hand from my claw.

Crazy bitch.

She's already opening the door.

Selene's POV

Onyx has intervened and completely caught me off guard.

Instead of a fucking-good time, he's showing me something else.

Everything that had ever fucked up my life and caused me pain was right behind this door...

And so I reach for it, probably faster than he could have anticipated, I spin the pentagram and the door steams with burning souls from the edges, as the door swings open, and I walk right in.

I walk right in because I'm looking for answers.

I want to know why I was tortured with my sisters, to be insane, to not be able to sleep, to not be able to talk, hear or be coherent. To be outcasts and alienated. Why did this happen to us?

I would live my life angry at every other soul – or I could go direct to the source.

Lucifer.

I don't know how it'll work or what's inside, but I walk into a room teeming with curses, hung with every kind of hex and spell.

It's a pleasure room, like all the others, except this was dedicated to the absent owner.

This place was untouched.

I guess no one wanted to meet the devil, and I was perhaps the first, so eager.

I walk toward an iron four poster bed frame, with crimson silk sheets and round pillows.

Onyx slams the door shut and spins the pentagram.

It changes the light of the room. To almost nothing.