The Lycan's Fairy ✧ 4

Anubis drops me on the altar and takes the chain off my neck before shoving me onto the floor. He uses the chain to restrain my arms behind my back and ties me to the stone legs of the altar instead.

I am kneeling, naked and heaving with heavy breaths, but I am too lost to my overwhelmed senses to know how to react appropriately, so my tongue just hangs out of my mouth in anticipation.

Anubis lays his cock over my face and strokes it back to press the head to my lips.

I open my mouth for it, barely able to fit him inside.

This is much harder than I had imagined, and we had barely even started!

"It doesn't even fit," Anubis disapproves of my effort, "Wider."

I shut my mouth, feeling sassy as I lean back and raise a brow at him.

"If you're so smart, turn me around and use a hole that fits," I joke a little light heartedly.

"Split you apart instead?" Anubis growls over my head, "Stop smirking."

"Be kind," I tell him anyway, as I shuffle around on my knees, my arms still chained behind me, "Be gentle," I lay forward, my cheek into the temple floor, my knees spread.

It was an inside joke. I knew Lycans couldn't be kind or gentle, so I often teased them about it.

Anubis shoves his nose and teeth into my pussy and smells all my cream, building up, then he leans his hot torso right over me.

"Since you asked so nicely."

Anubis puts his dick over my pussy entrance, and rubs it in, without penetrating.

I close my eyes, liking that hot feeling, helping me imagine what it will really feel like.

I mean, If he was gentle and kind, I would be just fine. Maybe he could take a hint for a friend.

Anubis slaps his cock across my wet pussy once, twice, three times – then rubs the wet cockhead across my asshole.

I try squeezing my cheeks together, the same time as Anubis starts to push his hard and hot dick up my ass.

What the –

"Ah- ah – okay – um, t-that's deep enough," I suggest, biting my lip after he's gone in an inch.

"You little brat, shut up and ass up, you'll take it balls deep," Anubis is not asking me, he's telling me.

He can't be serious.

I open my mouth to protest, when something twists inside me as he starts to push in.

Instead of pain, my body starts to abruptly welcome him forward – and I feel ripples of pleasure pulsing through my body, affecting even my legs and arms.

"See? You're milking me already and I'm not even inside you yet," he shuffles a little forward and I moan loudly.

Oh, fuck.

"Is that in all the way," I gasp, confused.

"No, are all Fairies this fucking dumb?" Anubis slams deeper inside, until I feel a bulge enter my body and lock him inside me.

His dick is so deep it's pushing all my other organs into my lungs. The f-fuck...

My breaths are half, as I pant, he chuckles and starts to deep fuck me in my ass in long, hard strokes.

I officially can't talk anymore. He may as well have cut out my tongue.

My body is changing as it accommodates his dick, clenching down on him so hard like a hug.