Part 3 ✧ Lycans & Lunas ✧ Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am publishing 6 chapters of Part 3 NOW, all at once to kick start it, read on and enjoy! And please let me know your thoughts <3

Lycans & Lunas {ONYX LYCAN NIGHTCLUB PART 3}

Blurb: Gerry, Juny and Selene are Luna Witches – marked by the devil, for a horrendous fate. Following Lucifer's command, the Sentinel Lycans, Oni, Amon and Arma will travel to fetch the witches, to deliver them to hell to meet their final destiny with the demon army... however... when the young Lycans find the frightened young women, they may have a change of heart... what if they decide to keep them for themselves?

Chapter 1

Selene's POV

Geraldine, Juny and I have escaped again.

It was always a bold attempt at freedom... at least for the night out of the private and guarded specialty facility for the mentally unstable; specifically those with no recognised illness, but were still somehow completely insane.

In other words... we were different.

Together, all 3 of us walk forward into the thick shrub lining a barely noticeable path, our light is our eyes. We all had very good eyes in the middle of the night, when the sun was dead.

We weren't sisters, but we were similar. All 25, all with jet black hair and bright blue yes, and all incarcerated at a care facility for the strange. We had met at 18 in this Green facility. Surrounded by nature, we had bonded over the 7 years we had been locked away by our rich families. We all came from considerable wealth, so they bought us luxury care, which meant the place was a castle, and had a garden, and a proper chef.

However, we were not welcome at home – because we were a burden.

I myself, do not hate my family for leaving me here, in fact, I do not blame them.

We were burdens. You see, Juny, Geraldine and I, we had the same problem growing up. We could hardly sleep, as our nights were filled with horrific dreamings.

Juny called us the Luna Witches, because of what we dreamed about, satanic rituals which involved blood, gore and demons.

Aside from the dreaming, we all had unique traits to ourselves. Geraldine was deaf, I was mute, Juny wasn't even comprehensible to any other. Every word she said was a metaphor or fantasy or simple nonsense, although her sign language, as well as mine, was perfect for Geraldine. We learnt it for her, Geraldine's sign language was something she created. No one knew what the signs meant, but Juny and I did.

As for me, being mute, I was usually alone when I wasn't with them. I lived my words through Geraldine and Juny, who were always close by if they weren't being punished for disrespectful behaviour to the nurses.

I was mute since birth, and it didn't help that I had night terrors. I could never express to anyone with accuracy how scared I was, until I met the two girls who understood my pain and terror absolutely.

We all dreamed of hell and the devil – and it wasn't pleasant or exciting or normal. It was torture. It's like we were cursed, and you could say we were, as we all had a witches' mark on our lower backs, a scattered birthmark, a simple discolouration of the skin.

We had found each other in a similar place, where no one understood our issue. Even we didn't understand ourselves – until we found each other and formed our friendship.

That being said, our night terrors plagued us only at night. So we tried to sleep during the day, even though it wasn't allowed.

On a full moon, however, we used the natural light to run out into the dark, outside the bounds of our wards.