Chapter ✧ 25

As Onyx and I clean up from our messy fuck, we consult our next steps in the gothic bedroom in the Crypt.

"We need to return to Dire Wolf City – I have to preach. And you have to perform your duties as Lycan Queen."

I watch Onyx gets dressed in a new suit 'borrowed' from the vampires wardrobe, as he smiles at me with a handsome human grin.

"...duties?" I ask, trying not to sigh in happiness just from his beautiful smile.

"You will counsel my brothers," he explains.

"...with what...?"

"Any concerns they may have – you have a mortal touch, so you'll persuade them to choose the better option," Onyx sits on the bed and reaches for the black polished shoes, but I quickly get down on my knees and decide to help him with that.

"Don't you mean the righteous path –?" I ask, as I slip one shoe on, and he watches me, not with pity but with a smouldering hellish heat in his red gaze.

"There is no righteous path for you, Silvia," he murmurs, "You really are a perfect little whore doing my shoelaces for me, without having to ask... thank you."

"I want to. So what struggles do Lycans have? And what will I do as Lycan Queen?" I inquire instead, changing the subject slightly.

"We will bring captives found wandering hell, to you for judgement," Onyx is professional, straight to the point.

"So you don't just slaughter everyone?" I raise a brow, impressed.

"I don't have time to consult you. You will learn. And I will return the next day. Do not worry about Phantasy, if he shows, my brothers will protect you."

"Hmm... so you'll be gone all night to preach? I... I guess I'll be a barmaid in the Nightclub."

"Be whatever you want to be."

"Fine," I take that as permission... to be a bit more unrestrained. Onyx sees the feverish look in my eyes as I think of all I could do, and he seems to approve of my forbidden fantasies. I finish putting on his second shoe and stand with him.

"I'm sorry I fucked you to death earlier this morning," Onyx apologises.

"It was Phantasy dragging me under, not you," I smile now, patting his suit down, "You're so fucking hot as a priest... fuck me."

Onyx spins me around and spanks me hard.

"Follow," he growls under his breath, and leads the way – out of the Crypt.

With the message now delivered to Darc and Wynter, it's time to go back home.

****

Midnight

I'm serving drinks with Carmen and the night isn't scary but fun. The Lycans are funny tonight, making jokes with us behind the bar. With Sloan off protecting Onyx at church, it's a welcome opportunity to get to know the rest of the pack.

"Your majesty," Magnus, as we affectionally call this Lycan who is blacked out and in full mating pheromones, is all over Carmen and I with attention tonight, and he's my main protector, left in charge by Onyx, "You're fucking gorgeous, both of you, you should both have a break... then get naked and fuck each other," Magnus is truly being kind for a Lycan. Most would just throw their pets to the club floor, rip their clothes off and the Lycan pheromones would do the rest. It was horrifically affective in bringing out madness.

"We should do that –" Carmen whispers suggestively in my ear, already slamming down glasses and reaching for her top.

"No, we're not fucking for them that easy," I whisper back to her.