Part 3 ✧ Lycans & Lunas ✧ Chapter 16

Selene's POV

I embarrassingly burp in one of the showers of Onyx Lycan Nightclub. So. Much. Cum.

Onyx's human hands wash over me, holding me up against his torso while I get the strength back in my legs slowly. They had gone numb on the beam – everything had gone numb. I had orgasmed so many times, all my nerves just zoinked out, and gave up.

I felt like a corpse when lifted from the beam, I basically was one very satisfied corpse, although now my strength was slowly returning to me.

I've avoided Priest Oswald's eyes, for some reason, his human form is quite intimidating in its own way. Less demon, more man.

"You're the wettest slut the pack has ever fucked, you're really something more, Luna Selene," Onyx's tongue caresses my ear, while his human cock, iron hard and running fever hot, is pressing against my back, "I've cleaned you, bitch, now clean me."

Onyx releases his support from around my waist and I instantly collapse under the hot shower. He turns down the water to be just a mist, as he holds the top of my head and spins me to face his cock.

"Mm. Please," I whisper, both for mercy and for his cock to come closer, as I open my mouth and place my hands under my ass, licking the head of his cock, closing my eyes and arching my neck back.

Lycans were ridiculously delicious.

Onyx patiently wraps my wet black hair around his fingers, thrice around his hand, and then cups the back of my head. He loved full control of his whores.

I open my eyes, blinking away any drops of water, the priest is staring at me, our eyes touch, as he pulls my head closer, and I move closer willingly, until his cock rams into my throat.

Once he's in, he's not coming out.

Onyx uses the other half of his cock to thrust into my throat, out over my tongue and back in, while I can't breathe, I just do as I'm told. The moment I gag for air, Onyx lets me generously breathe for a moment, then immediately slides his cock back down my throat, working me hard.

As he speeds up, I know he's going to cum straight into my stomach.

I feel darkness over my closed eye lids.

There's a heavy shadow in here.

I open my eyes, to see who is standing outside the open shower.

A naked Oni stares in through the glass, in his Fae form.

He watches me as Onyx fucks my face hard – sinking balls deep and coming straight into my throat.

"Swallow it all, whore," as Onyx snarls it, Oni mouths it, perfectly on time, smirking as he sees my eyes widen.

I start to question whether it was Oni guessing the words, or spelling them into Onyx's vocabulary with Fae magic.

Onyx pulls his dick out of my mouth, and I look up at him obediently, as Oni walks into the shower, behind me.

Oni and Onyx face off, almost forehead to forehead – while I am stuck between.

I just hope they don't start fighting while I'm in the middle – because I'll be the one who ends up hurt.

I stay very still on my knees, as the hot mist floats around us, glittering off the black marble and their black hair, as their red eyes challenge one another.

"You have a good fucking bitch," Oswald says slowly, as one corner of his mouth curls up into a smile, "A-plus slut pup."

"I'm aware of what my Luna Witch is capable of," Oni responds, growling out his approval, "...I have an offer to make you... to remedy the Lycan Temple... my brothers and I will rebuild it. It is our responsibility. Leave the Luna Witches out of the debt."