Part 5 ✧ Onyx Lycan Nightclub ✧ Chapter 8

Silvia's POV

A week later

I had been in a coma for five days and the last two I was awake but barely moving, simply recovering all my strength back.

Dying and coming back to life was not exactly an easy feat.

My body was in deep healing, and finally I am able to walk slowly.

I am in the gardens opposite St. Michael's Cathedral and Onyx is my support. But it's not just us two. The pack stroll with us, and we meet at a picnic set up by Cleo and Carmen.

Carmen is already sunbathing in a bikini top and short skirt, her head resting on Sloan's thigh.

Cleo is sitting in a large oversized black coat to cover her wings, as she lays out the sandwiches.

I hold Onyx's arm, leaning into him as we walk closer. I'm happy to be doing something mortal for once.

I was almost back to full strength but I just felt a little light headed sometimes.

Just before we left, I wanted to wear a cute green dress but the pack just glared at me trembling from the cold and they demanded I wear a coat before we left for this walk to the park. I selfishly put on Magnus', and he was more than happy I chose his.

Onyx looks at me while I'm staring at the sky and the gathering grey clouds in the distance, even though there is sun shining down on us for the moment.

"By God you need more sun, woman – your skin is transparent," Onyx studies my face closely and the moment I look pissed off and I glare sideways at him, he smirks.

"I'm not fucking transparent, I was only in bed for a week," I complain.

"Calm down, slut. You're not a Lycan, so shut the fuck up with that kind of language," Onyx growls at me, actually annoyed. Double standards, much?

I pull my hand from his arm and I walk ahead to greet Cleo, who has set out all the food. Plenty of sandwiches and flasks full of concealed alcohol, probably a special brew from Anubis with a hint of fairy magic.

"You know what I was thinking, Silvia," Cleo welcomes me as I turn to sit down next to her on the picnic blanket, turning to see the pack of eight looking for their spot on the oversized rug.

"Yeah, what?" I ask, while I watch the human Lycans also glare suspiciously at the sky as the grey clouds seem attracted to them.

"We should start a business," Cleo suggests.

"Of what?" I ask, now narrowing my eyes at Onyx, as he happily walks behind me and puts his hands under my arm pits, lifting me up so he can sit behind me, and then he sits me between his legs. His knees are my arm rests. And he holds my middle tight, so I can't escape or move an inch.

Plus, I'm being warmed up like I've just been locked into a damn fireplace.

I'm sweating already.

"What business would that be?" Onyx asks Cleo.

"None of your business," Cleo whispers, "I was talking to Silvia."

"It's really funny how you women speak in the sun," Onyx laughs demonically, while Cleo shuts him up by picking up a plate with sandwiches and passing it to him.

"Eat, and be quiet, wolf man," Cleo teases back. Onyx was hungry, so at least that keeps him quiet as he eats the offering, holding the plate in front of me. I don't eat just yet, "We could open a witch academy. Female magic."

"I think we've all seen enough of your female mistakes," Onyx is purely teasing, speaking with his mouth full, but he still delights in Cleo going red in the face and me attempting to elbow him in the ribs, except I can hardly fucking move cause he holds me too tight.