Part 2 ✧ Chapter 21

Silvia's POV

There's a mosaic bath, in the shape of a cross – a pool, basically. It's for adults who wish to turn to God, a costly but pretty cool investment for the cathedral.

Onyx has made it fun, after buying ten more necklaces with diamond embedded crosses, he's tossed them in for the whores to dive down for.

The room is sealed off, and all the light we get is through the massive stained glass windows, depicting the virgin Mary in her blue robes. Such a sweet room of forever-innocence and holiness.

The whores, Cleo and I, stand by the edges of the pool, naked and ready to dive in – although I don't have to really, since I have the cross around my neck already.

Oswald overlooks the process while holding a bible.

The rest of the pack have taken some seats and are trying to hide their hard-ons.

"We're ready, baby, what are you waiting for?" I ask the hot Priest staring at my naked ass.

"In this life I'll fuck you all – and in the next, you'll obey God," Oswald says it so seriously, like an old grump, staring at the needy expressions of each girl, he has to remind them with a scowl, ushering them with the bible, "Get in the fucking water."

That's more like it.

The whores exchange looks, laugh and scream for fun as they all dive in for the necklaces glittering at the bottom.

Cleo and I both don't move, although we stand on opposite ends of the pool.

I was going to wait for her to jump in.

She clearly had the same idea about me.

We lock eyes and she refuses to move.

Oswald slams the bible shut aggressively and I glance to him, my feet frozen.

"Silvia... Cleo?" Oswald murmurs, "Do you have something to leave behind, something you wish to say... or confess?"

"...I am eternal..." Cleo announces, "Anubis anointed me with the blood of Dead Gods."

Oswald raises a brow, "Then don't even bother," that was settled quick.

Cleo relaxes her shoulders and immediately turns around to go back for her white dress, neatly folded behind her.

As Cleo gets dressed, Oswald now looks to me, pacing closer, walking around the top of the cross shaped pool.

He doesn't have to ask me, he knows I'm unsure.

I face the pool, knowing he won't push me in because this act has to be willing.

When Oswald stands behind my naked back, he drawls to me, "Do it for me. I wish you an eternity of peace after your time is done serving me on Earth, down Under, in Hell... you've yet to experience Heaven, which you will. Just dive in."

I truly consider my position.

I want to jump in the holy water, since Oswald has asked me to do it for him, but every fibre of my being roots me to the spot.

The truth is heavy and hard to admit, but I can certainly confess it to my Lycan King.

"Heaven is Hell to me," I whisper it, clutching the cross on my chest, "My version of Heaven is right here," I step back into his front, without turning around, my ass presses into his groin, "Do you accept me as a demon whore for life and one day, as a ghost? I want to be near you, always."

Oswald puts his hand on my shoulder... then slides his hand across my naked skin, toward the nape.

He unclasps my chain with the cross, and I let it go – so the chain and cross drop to the floor after he takes it off...