Chapter 14

Kimono and Asta started running after the hooded man right away.

"He got some nerve stealing in front of magic knights" Noelle said.

"No kidding. But everything will be fine if we leave to the the little boy and the wannabe tough guy" Vanessa said.

"Im not gonna let Asta and Kimono take all the glory Ba-Ha" Sekke exclaimed "Bronze Creation Magic: Sekke Shooting Star!"

Sekke quickly chased after the two.

"Hold it!" Asta shouted.

"You idiot" Kimono said.

"Huh" Asta asked.

"He's not gonna stop!" Kimono exclaimed " Were going to have to catch him"

Kimono and Asta were close to him. They then started chasing him on rooftops. Asta used his sword to the cloud he was riding on using his magic and he fell but landed on his feet. Kimono tried to hit him with his arm that that he turned to wood but the bandit dodged it and started running.

"Ba-ha!" Sekke shouted as he rode on his magic.

"Idiots, I'm surrounded by fucking idiots" Kimono said.

" That's awesome!" Aste marveled.

Sekke then hit the bandit with his magic, knocking him over.

"Ba-ha" you're under arrested" Sekke said laughing as the bandit stuck some type of knife into his foot that seamed like a poison spell.

Sekke then started screaming.

"What's wrong Ba-ha" Asta asked.

Sekke pointed at his foot.

"Am I going to die" Sekke thought

"You're the men who defeated me" Sekke said in a week voice.

"What the hell is he talking about, I can sense it he's not even close to dead" Kimono thought.

"I'm leaving my dream to you." Sekke whispers as he closes his eyes.

"Ba-ha! Ba-ha!" Asta yelled.

" Shut up"  said Kimono as he smacked Asta in the back of the head "he's not dead,hell, he's not even passed out."

Asta hits sekke on the head then he wakes up.

"Don't leave something so important to me" Asta said.

"There's no way this would kill you" Vanessa said as she rubbing ointment on his foot.

They then tied the bandit up. Then Sekke rode off with him. And they also returned the money back to the old lady before heading.

"Don't loose it again" said Kimono

"Thank you for getting this back to me" the Old lady thanked.

"Anytime!" Asta said as he waved as they were walking away.

"Thats a magic I've never seen before" said the old woman as she transformed  to a blonded man named Julias " Actually is that even magic? Yami sure took in an interesting kid. This is why I can't stop wandering around in disguise. And that other boy, can he possibly be his second son. He looks exactly like him, his attitude is the same, he has the same type of ability but instead of silver and bronze he has wood. Theres no doubt about it that's Kaylo's son.

" I finally found you" said Marx's.

"Uh-Oh" said Julias.

"Your the wizard king you can't be standing in the open like this" Marx said.

"I know, I know" Julias said.

"I'm going to go check up other magic."

"Wait!"