Chapter 64

"Everyone will have training partners to help them get stronger" Kimono said.

"Naguyi and Angel"

"Torch and Kwu"

"Ginarae and Ginara"

"Kemoni and Mina"

"This will be your partners and you will spar with them everyday going as hard as you possibly can, and I have this new technique in mind to know how powerful everyone is" Kimono announced.

"What type of technique is that?" Ginara asked.

"Let me demonstrate" Kimono said.

Kimono gripped his right eye and the other went bloodshot red. Kimono's other eye was only white.

"With this technique, I can see every single one of your power levels up to one thousand" Kimono explained. "The weakest here is Kemoni and Mina at 6, Ginarae and Ginara at 10, then the elements."

"What's my power level?" Kwu asked "Bet it is a thousand."

"No, in fact you have the lowest power level out of all the elements" Kimono said.

"What!?" Kwu exclaimed "That's only cause everyone has a special form!"

"That's honestly sad Kwu" Naguyi said trying to hold back laughter.

"Anyway, what do all of us have?" Torch asked.

"Kwu has of course the lowest at 36, Torch second lowest at 38, then Angel at 43 and Naguyi at 52" Kimono answered. "Kagono has a level of 49, and I'm right below him with a 48."

"Are these good numbers?" Angel asked.

"To the average magic user, yes, but to the death kingdom, not at all" Kimono said.

"What was Fura's power level?" Naguyi asked.

"Give me a second" Kimono said trying to focus.

After about 5 seconds he had it.

"No way, that can't be possible" Kimono said to himself.

"Well?" Torch asked.

"Fura's power level...is at 180" Kimono said.

Everyone stood in shock.

"So your telling us that Fura is almost four times stronger than our stronger soldier?" Ginarae asked.

"Yes, but we can't let this ruin our drive, this should give us nothing but motivation to get stronger" Kimono announced.

"Don't worry Kimono, we already said... we will not turn out backs on this kingdom ever again" Kwu said smiling.

"Good, now who is up first?" Kimono asked.

"Me and Mina could go first big brother" Kemoni said.

"Okay, we will go youngest to oldest then" Kimono said "Everyone to the side please as they spar."

Both Mina and Kemoni were now looking at each other intesly before the training.

"Begin" Kimono said.

Mina started off by sending a huge wave Kemoni's way. Kemoni countered by making a golden wall, making the wave have little to no affect on him.

"Good defense Kemoni!" Kwu exclaimed.

"Way to be aggressive!" Angel exclaimed.

"I have to counter attack now" Kemoni thought.

Kemoni had golden spikes come from the ground right under Mina but she dodged them swiftly. Kemoni turned his arms to gold and went for another attack. Kemoni swung multiple times but all of them was dodged by Mina.

"He is moving aggressively now, gotta return the favor" Mina thought.

Mina shot water out her hands which hit Kemoni right in his chest but Kemoni withstand the attack and stood strong and only stumbled back the slightest bit.

"Yes, this is everything we need in these sparing matches, attack, defense, indurence, speed and tips from people on the side, this will get us more powerful in no time" Kimono thought.