Chapter 21

"Sorry Asta, I don't know what just got into me" Kimono said grabbing his head.

"It's okay, just don't scare like that again" Asta said patting Kimonos shoulder.

Asta and Kimono then find Yuno about be crushed by a big crystal sword but Kimono and Asta luckily blocks it.

"Damn Yuno, you were really just gonna let him kill you" Kimono smirked "If you wanna beat me out for wizard king, you're going to have to do better than that."

"Kimono attack him now!" Asta exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah I know" Kimono said.

"I don't know what happened to Kimono" Luck said scaring four-eyes
"But he seems a'lot stronger than he usually is."

"I'm done letting you bastards getting the advantage" Kimono said easily dodging his attacks.

Mars was legit floating in the air when Kimono jumped to attack him.

"Wood Magic: Wooden Sledge Hammer"

Kimono hit Mars from the air to the ground, making another loud crash. Mars almost instantly got back up and started making ice clones around him.

"Kimono we all have to kill these damn things, so don't go all lone wolf on me ok?!" Asta exclaimed.

"Yeah, if you can keep up" Kimono said.

Everyone who was able to fight did, one of clones tried to go for Mimosa.

"I'll protect you Mimosa" Noelle said about to try to use her magic on the clone and then Kimono hoped in front of Noelle.

"You don't want risk getting hurt Noelle, and Mimosa is not in the best condition right now" Kimono said.

"I had it!" Noelle said.

"Yeah, yeah" Kimono said rubbing the back of his head.

It took everyone not to long to kill the clones. Mars was just standing there now.

"Asta" Kimono said.

"Huh" Asta responded in confusen.

"Now!" Kimono exclaimed as a wooden clone came from behind mars and held him there so Asta can have a clear and easy shot.

"That's very smart Kimono" Asta shouted hitting Mars with his sword to the ground.

But Kimono saw something in his mind a vision of his village being attacked, his village wasn't to far away from dungeons.

"Mom, Kemoni" Kimono thought breaking a whole in the wall and rushing to his village.

"Kimono!" Asta shouted as Kimono ran it the dungeon.

Kimono took his broom to get there quicker, and on his way there he had another vision that his mom's left leg got crushed by a boulder while Kemoni crying and trying to get her from under it. Kimono got there and was in shock, bandits had just came through and raided this whole place to the bone.

"If I was here, this would have never happened" Kimono mumbled walking through his village.

Their were only about 50 people in his village and their were no casualties, but lots of injuries. Kimono then heard his mom. To his right and saw here under a boulder.

"Mom" Kimono said running to toss the boulder of her leg.

Kimonos mom was screaming agony. Kimonos mom's leg was crush and she would most likely never be able to walk again.

Kimono then made a promise to himself that he would go back to the black bulls hideout, pack his stuff and come back home. All the villages food and money was gone. Kimono got to the black bulls hideout as soon as possible and went inside. He was met with another surprise his brother.