Chapter 3

"This going to be amazing" Kimono thought as they were walking through Finrals portal to the Black Bulls hideout.

As soon as Kimono saw the hideout he noticed it was very dirty from the outside.

"Aggghhhhh!" cried Asta as he landed face first though the portal.

Asta then swung the door open to the hideout.

"My name is Asta, from Hage village, and I'm going to become Wizard Kingggg!" Asta shouted as he flew backwards by fire magic.

Asta and Kimono then looked through the and saw Magna and Luck fighting over something, Grey just sitting around, Charmy of course eating food, Vanessa drunk and Gauche admiring his sister as usual.

Magna and Luck

Magna and Luck are both friends but have totally different magic attributes. Magna wields fire magic while Luck wields lightning magic.

Grey

Grey is a extremely shy girl and wields transformation magic.

Charmy

Charmy is a girl who is always eating and uses cotton magic.

Vanessa

Vanessa is the Witch Queen's daughter and wields string magic.

Gauche

Gauche wields mirror magic and is obsessed with his little sister.

"Stop breaking things!" Yami exclaimed while punching a huge whole in the wall.

Everyone then lined up in a straight line as Finral introduced them to Asta and Kimono.

"Its nice to meet you all but when are we going to get those robes like you guys have on?" Kimono asked.

"I'm glad you asked" Magna said with a giant smurk on his face."You both will be put through a series of challenges to see if your man enough!"

"Whaaaaaaattttt!?"cried Asta.

" That seems reasonable "Kimono said in a extremely calm tone.

" If you want one of these robes, get through this trial and I'll give them it to you" said Magna.

Both Kimono and Asta noded there heads was ready to go.

"Let's get started!"Magna shouts," first show me just how much guts and stamina you have!"

"Five thousand sit-ups"

"Right"

"Five thousand pushups"

" Right"

"Alright we did everything you asked , now will give us our robes" said Kimono.

"Not yet!"Magna exclaimed,"you're both from the boonies and you think  It'll be that easy!?"

They have one more challenge. A physical challenge. Asta must fight Magna and Kimono must fight Luck if they want there robes.

"If you can either block or dodge any of my attacks, then you'll become an official member of the Black Bulls" said Magna.

"G-Got it!" Asta shouted,"I'll do my very best!"

"Here I go!" exclaimed Magna.

Magna then started batting fireballs towards Asta. Asta calmly dodges basically every single one.

"Flame Magic:Exploding Fireball!"said Magna.

Asta brain knew instinctively. With his well trained muscles, kinectic vision, and explosive power,Asta had always been able to slice through magic and defeat his enemies. But  Magna's magic was too fast for Asta to see. Even if he could slice through it, the momentum of the attack would continue. Even so, his body reacted and then it came to him. If it wouldn't why not just defect it and that's what he did. It went directly back to Magna and hit him.

" He hit it!He hit it!" Luck cried out.

"Wow" Vanessa said shocked.

"Tsk, looks like I have some competition for the Wizard King" Kimono thought.

"You little bastard" Magna said under his breathe.

"You're not half bad, here's your robe" said Magna.

"Yesssss!" Asta yells.

"Look like its our turn to fight"