Chapter 44 1st of the Element Wars Part 4

"Don't worry Torch, I'll get you out of this in a second" Kagono said.

"You're magic went up a little bit, but I don't know if that will be enough to stop me" The skeleton boy explained.

"Listen, how about we fight one on one, no tricks anymore, deal?" Kagono asked.

"Fine, I'm strong enough where I don't I have to do that anyway!" The skeleton boy exclaimed.

"Then come at me" Kagono taunted going into a fighting stance.

"You damn, Elements, your dead!" The skeleton boy shouted lunging to Kagono.

Kagono easily blocked the punch.

"Stone Magic: Stoning"

Kagono skin got shiny after that spell. The skeleton boy then ripped his arm away and went for a kick to the face. Kagono cheek barely moved, hurting the boy more than Kagono.

"What the hell" The boy thought.

"I could only use this spell when I'm in my black form, it makes it almost impossible to deal any real damage to me" Kagono explained.

"We'll see!" The boy exclaimed kicking punching Kagono constantly to try and deal any sort of damage to Kagono.

By the time the boy was done, his skeleton bones started cracking.

"This can't be happening" The boy cried.

"I forget mention before, it also improves how hard I hit my opponent by ten times" Kagono once again explained.

"What?" The boy asked.

"Are you ready for my attack?" Kagono asked back, extending arm back.

"Wait no, please!" The boy pleaded.

"You should've asked for mercy before you attacked me and my friends" Kagono warned.

"Eeehh!" The boy squealed in a panic.

"Witness the power of a Element" Kagono said before putting all his magic power into this one punch.

Kagono punched the boy, making a gust of wind, and the trees behind the boy blew from the roots and to the sky. The boy had literally, been broken into smaller little pieces.

"What happened?" Torch asked himself finally being unfrozen.

"It's okay, Torch, he's dead" Kagono said coldly going from his black form back to his grey form.

Torch nodded his head, excepting that they just killed a boy.

"That powered rivals that of a magic knight captain, and that was only 2/4 stages he went in, does that mean he killed that boy who give a whole band of soldiers a problem with just half of what his body posse's, which means if he was able to go into his last form, his power would most likely surpass that of the wizard king" Kwu thought deeply about the situation.

"Kwu, are you okay?" Kagono asked noticing his distressed face.

"Nothing" Kwu quickly responded.

"Good, cause I'm about to go help Kimono, you two help kill the remainder of the skeletons" Kagono commanded.

They both nodded and went to the battle with the remaining skeletons. While Kagono started running towards the Kimono and Naguyi fight to make sure they were both alright.

"Damn it! That was so stupid using all my power into that punch, now I can't go back into my black form for days!" Kagono angerly thought. "Kimono, Naguyi, please be okay."