Chapter 10

"Right!" Asta said excited!" Let's do this Kimono!"

"Calm down would yuh?" Kimono asked.

"Sorry" Asta responded.

"Magna and Noelle" Kimono said.

"Yes" Noelle said.

"Protect the villagers," Kimono said with a determined face,"Me and Asta will handle this."

"Hey!, I'm your senior?" Magna exclaimed.

"Maybe in age, but when it comes to strength me and Asta overtake you in that" Kimono remarked.

"Take that back!" Magna shouted.

"Why its the tru........"

"Both of you shut up!" Noelle yelled.

"Huh"

"I'll take care of the villagers, you three take care of him" Noelle said.

"Now thats something I can agree with" Magna responded.

"Yeah, whatever" Kimono mumbled.

"Alright!!!" Asta screamed," now its three on one!!"

" Sir would you like us to....." the pale man raised his hand.

"No I think I can do this on my own" the pale man told one of his little minions, "They're are children, and most likely peasants to."

"What..."

"Huh" Asta said in confusion.

"What did you call me!!!!" Kimono exclaimed, running towards the guy as fast as he possible.

And if you haven't noticed already, Kimono absolutely hates being called a peasant.

"Wood Magic: Twin Stick Drum"

The pale man thought his intentions where to hit him but he was going to intentionally miss him with all his attacks. You'll see why in a minute.

"You are dead!" Kimono exclaimed.

Kimono carried out his little plan and it was working.

"Why is he intentionally missing me?" the pale man thought to himself.

If you guessed that he was just distracting him so Asta or/and Magna could get a free attack, you are one million percent wrong.

"I got you now you son of a bitch!" Kimono thought.

OK, I think its about time I told you his plan. Kimono actually placed a wooden magic spell while no one was looking. His plan was too intentionally miss the pale man so he would back up right into his trapped. AND IT WORKED.

"Ughhhh!" the pale man branded as his whole body was slowly turning into wood.

"I have do something, these guy is on a whole different level from the others" the pale man thought.

"You listen to me, people like you who harm and hurt the innocent for no logical reason make me sick" Kimono whispered in his hear.

"That's it, the people" the pale man thought as he reached his arm out to release the spikes.

"Shit!" Kimono thought in a panic.

"I'm not going to be to cover everyone in time" Noelle thought.

"Asta, Magna!" Kimono yelled.

"We got it" both Asta and Magna said.

Noelle was able to cover about half of the people with a water force field, Magna used his scattershots to break the spike and I am pretty sure you can guess what Asta did. But, Kimono was able see that two children were about to get hit.

"Nooooo!" Kimono shouted as he ran towards children.

Kimono then realized a grey sort of ora around him and it made him about 3x quicker.

"What is happening" Kimono asked himself. "But there is no time to think about it."

Kimono was easily able jump in front of the children with his new speed he got from power. Now he can easily protect those kids, but not without a cost. As he jumped in front of the of the spike he got hit in his left knee, the left part of his shoulder, and the lower right of his stomach around his torso area.

"Kimono!!!!"