Chapter 53

"This is your room" Kimono told Mimosa.

"It's so roomy" Mimosa commented.

"It's one of the biggest in the castle, also we will be to the steam rooms tonight if would like to come?" Kimono invited.

"I would love to" Mimosa responded sounding a little excited.

"Good, it would be a good opportunity for you to meet the girls" Kimono said.

About a hour later everyone went into the steam rooms.

Boys Steam Room...

"Everyone, I have organized a plan for there recruiting unit" Kimono announced.

"What is it?" Kagono asked.

"We will gather up all the peasants from the boonies, since you guys got these group of people from the north, we will go North, South, West then end with East" Kimono explained.

"Got it" Kwu said. "I'll let Naguyi and. Angel k ow tomorrow."

"We have to gather as much soldiers as possible in order to compete with the Death Kingdom" Kimono said.

"What about the Clover Kingdom?" Kagono asked.

"What about it?" Kimono asked back.

"Remember, Williams said we are now enemies to the Clover Kingdom" Kagono responded.

"That's different, the Death Kingdom was made to rival us, which means the leader either has something against me or the kingdom" Kimono explained.

"Who is the leader?" Kwu asked.

"That's the thing I don't know" Kimono said.

"Do you know any of the leaders" Torch also asked.

"Yes I do, Fura" Kimono says. "In fact every night around midnight, he does a 3 hour walk away from their kingdom to get his head on straight."

"Why not just attack the kingdom?" Torch asked.

"Hold your horses Torch, we have to see how strong the leaders are before we can attack the kingdom" Kwu explained.

"Exactly" Kimono asked.

"We should attack him tomorrow night" Kagono suggested.

"Let's do it" Kimono said.

"Kwu, I need you to cancel the recruiting unit tomorrow, we need everyone ready for the battle, there is  not telling how strong they can be" Kagono explained.

"Should we let the shoulders come to?" Kimono asked.

"No, we want to fight him without drawing to much attention, the recruits and soldierswill stay here for protection and the elements will fight" Kagono said.

"I was thinking about making Mimosa an element" Kimono added.

"No" Kagono quickly responded.

"No way" Kwu also added.

"Not happening" Torch added right after.

"Okay, no it is then" Kimono said sarcasticly. "Anyway, good night guys, going to bed."

Kimono got his clothes on and left.

"Kagono, not to talk down on your brother, but why the hell did you make a 14 year old leader?" Kwu asked.

"Yeah, he is to young and immature to make important decisions" Torch added.

"Give it some time..." Kagono started getting out the water too "As he gets older and matures and becomes more experienced, believe me, you will regret ever doubting his leadership."

"If you say so" Kwu said.

"I know so" Kagono said leaving.

As Kimono was walking back to his room, he saw Mimosa.

"Mimosa, I almost forget, we need to announce you" Kimono said.

Kimono forgot that he had the whole kingdom gather up outsider the castle for his announcement. Kimono picked Mimosa up and took her to the roof of the castle.

"Everyone a have announcement!" Kimono shouted.

"Kimono, what's happening?" Mimosa asked Kimono in confusen.

"Mimosa is now our quenn, so you must all protect her with your life tomorrow night is something happens !" Kimono exclaimed.

The kingdom started cheering as Kimono jumped back into the castle.