Chapter 18

"Are you two really about to kill each!" Asta shouted as he was the one that broke the two up. What happened was Asta hit his anti-magic sword towards the ground in between them, cancelling there magic and making them fall backwards.

Your both magic knights for god sakes, you two just met and you can't get along." Asta said.

"You know what your right" Kimono said with a small smurk on his face " I'm sorry for starting the fight"

Kimono put his hand out intending to shake Yuno's hand. Yuno reluctantly whole his hand back.

"Yeah, I guess I'm sorry too" said Yuno.

"You see, now you guys could be friends!" Asta exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

"Yeah that's not happening" Kimono said in a cold voice.

"Huh?" Asta and Noelle said at the same time.

"I rather be his rival than friends" Kimono said.

"Hey I'm already his rival" Asta exclaimed.

"You don't get it do you" Kimono mumbled "If I'm being honest, us three are most likely the strongest in our generation"

Everyone looked at Kimono with shock.

"Mimosa, Noelle, Luck, Four-eyes, and everybody else in our generation is nowhere near our level" Kimono said still as calm as ever.

"How dare you...."

"Think about it Four-eyes, if you have me fought just now instead of Yuno what do you think would've happened"
Kimono said " I would have most likely killed you.

"Tsk" Four-eyes clinched his teeth in anger.

"Hahaha!" Kimono laughed "To think the peasants would have been strongest!"

"Yuno, let's not spend anymore time with these fools" Four-eyes demanded "Let's focus on the mission"

"Right" Yuno said as he made one of his tornadoes that him and his friends could fly on.

"I've learned the basic layout of the dungeon" Mimosa said.

"He can carry carry all of them that easily!" Noelle exclaimed in shock.

"I hope you suffer" Four-eyes mumbled as they left that part of the dungeon.

"Come down here and say that to my face!" Kimono exclaimed.

"Impressive as always, Yuno" Asta whispered. "All right! Noelle, Kimono... Let's go!"

"I would be nothing but embarrassed to let that four-eyed weakling finish the mission before we do" Kimono said as he and Asta started running in a random direction.

"Hey!" Noelle shouted out at them to no avail.

"That Yuno, I won't let him or anybody take away my chance to become Wizard King" Kimono thought "I promised mom and Kane that I'll come back home as the Wizard King so there life will be better."

Authors note: Go show my sister some love xxxaruroa for showing me this app. Go read her two stories.Thanks.