Chapter 4

"Looks like its our turn to fight" Luck said while tapping Kimono's shoulder.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot" said Kimono.

"If you can show me you're strong, then you'll get your robe" said Luck with a huge grin face.

Kimono noded his head and before they knew it, Luck threw a lightning arrow directly at him. Kimono then shocked everyone by grabbing the arrow mid air making him fly through the woods.

"Its over already, that was no fun" Luck remarked.

"Hey!" Kimono exclaimed as he walked out of the woods slowly with the right part of his shirt completely gone.

"Huh?" Luck asked himself.

"You ruined my favorite shirt," Kimono said with a serious tone in his voice,"Congratulations, you're the first person to make me use my griomore."

"How exciting!" Luck thought

Luck then started going in every direction possible very quick to confuse him with moved.

"Wood Magic:Wooden Sleg Hammer!" Kimono yelled.

Kimono smashed the ground as hard as he could so the ground would me to crushed to move on.

"I got you know" Kimono thought.

Luck was now in blind sight and Kimono can now easily hit him.

"You're mine" Kimono said in a calm voice.

"I don't think so" Luck said with a evil look in his eyes.

As Kimono was going to smash him with his sleg hammer Luck then broke wooden hammer with his lightning.

"Impossible" Kimono thought in shock of what just happened.

Yep. The tables had turn. Now Luck had the upper hand and Kimono had nothing to do in this situation.

Luck seized the importunity and throw another lightning arrow at him.
Kimono decided to turn all his body parts to reduce the pain.

"Ugh, that hurt but not as bad as it could've." Kimono thought. 

Luck and Kimono then was standing on the crushed ground. Doing something like a stand off, Kimono hurting way more then Luck

"So cool!" Asta marveled at both of there magical abilities.

"If I wanna prove myself and become a magic it, I gotta beat this guy" Kimono
thought.

"Wood Magic:Sixty-Six Guns."

Sixty-Six Guns is wooden guns that shoot Sixty-Six wooden bullets. Despite how quick he is, Luck was having trouble dodging all of them and a couple actually skinned him. Making various cuts on almost very single limb on his body.

"Now that you've even out the play field, why don't we have some fun." Luck said with a nonhuman like smile on his face.

"Wooden Magic:Twin Stick Drum."

Twin Stick drum is basically two unbreakable wooden sticks.

"Here I come!" Kimono said running full speed towards Luck.

Luck used his magic ability were he can use lightning armor on his arms and legs but not his body.

Luck easily dodged the hit from the sticks because Kimono was still injured so it slowed him down.

"Got yuh" Luck thought as his lightning armor was inches from Kimonos face.

But what Luck didn't know is that the stick extend at any length. So Kimono just made the stick long enough to hit him before Luck could get any closer to him.

Luck then flew backwards from the force of the hit.

"I did it, I actually did it." Kimono thought.

"No way, he actually beat Luck!" Magna exclaimed surprise.

"He's so awesome and powerful" Asta marveled still amazed.

"Ah that was a tough battle, have some noms" Charmy suggested waving food in his.

"No thanks" Kimono said politely.

"Hey, Kimono"said Luck walking slowly behind him.

" Huh?" Kimono asked confused.

"Hahaha!" Luck laughed,"Hey, you're pretty welcome to the Black Bulls. "

"Uh, thanks" Kimono said hesitantly.

"So these are these are are the new recruits"