Chapter 34

"So Kimono, you think it was a dumb idea now to start a kingdom?" Kagono asked with one eyebrow raised.

"I guess your were right brother" Kimono admitted.

"Is it a smart idea to have a dinner or meeting room, a steam room and a training area all in one time?" Kwu asked.

"No, but us peasants finally get to live in luxury" Kimono responded.

There are 40 rooms, of course for the 5 elements, kemoni, Kimonos mother, and Mina doesn't have any parents so they decided to let her in the castle. Which means 8 of the 40 rooms are occupied.

"What are we going to do about the golden dawn coming tomorrow?" Torch asked.

"They said they're bringing 5 people with them including the captain and vice captain, one of them even being a wind magic user named Yuno" Kimono explained.

"And if we have to fight?" Kwu asked.

"Then we'll fight, we are not out numbered nor outmatched" Kimono said.

"Kimono theirs one more thing we need to do" Kagono said.

"What is it this time?" Kimono asked.

"You must kidnap a girl of your chose tonight, and keep her captive until she's ready to marry and have a child" Kagono said leaving everyone in shock.

"What the hell, are you trying to get the whole clover kingdom on our ass?!" Torch exclaimed.

"Don't doubt my suggestions, you all did before, no look at us" Kagono said.

"He's right, I'm no longer going to question you brother" Kimono added.

"So when are we getting ready?" Kwu asked.

"Right now, it's already dark might as well get this over with" Kimono suggested.

"Girls! Get out we have to do something!" Kagono shouted from the other.

A hour later, they were standing outside of the golden dawn hideout about to kidnap Mimosa.

"Stick to the plan and we should be alright" Kimono said.

Everyone nodded as Kagono found the location of Mimosa's room and in just a few swift seconds they tied Mimosa up and we're back on their way to their own hideout. Mimosa play blindfolded and gaged so she squirming the whole way.

"Put her in here" Kimono said opening a industrable cage made of gold.

"What do you want...Kimono!?" Mimosa yelled as she realized who had kidnapped her.

"You'll see in a while" Kimono responded walking up the stairs as it was in a base under the castle.

"Everyone get some good sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow" Kimono said.

Everyone nodded their heads and went to sleep.

"Okay this is moment we've been waiting for" Kimono said the next morning "They'll be here any second."

"How will we convince that we should say?" Naguyi asked.

"We won't" Kimono said "We'll let them know that we're not to be pushed around."

"And how will we do that?" Torch asked.

"By telling them to get the hell out of our faces and to stop bothering us with this bullshit" Kimono said.

"Are you trying to start a war?" Kwu yawned.

"Maybe" Kimono said mysteriously.

They all went outside to be greeted by the golden dawn on their broom sticks towards their kingdom.