Chapter 25

"Now I can see, just how powerful she is" Kimono thought quickly getting up.

"Step back Kimono" Kagono said, in which Kimono did.

When her anger magic starts happening, her physical strength and speed grows.

"Come at me bitch!" The Skeleton guy exclaimed running towards her.

Naguyi punched him to the roof while he was running but didn't stop their, she grabbed him from the roof and threw him down to ground. Naguyi then repeatedly pounded him to the ground.

"Don't ever try and run at me again, got it!?" Naguyi screamed.

"No, how about you talk a little louder" The Skeleton guy barely squeezed out from the beat down. "You don't know who you're messing with!"

The Skeleton guy uppercut her while she wasn't looking. Making her stumble back. She then tried to punch her again but she grabbed his skeleton fist and broke.

"Ahhh!" The Skeleton guy yelled in agony.

The Skeleton guy fell to his knees and clinched his right arm in pain. He then took a leap back and was able to stretch his arm about 15 yards in front him, and went for her neck. Naguyi easily blocked his attack and pulled him towards her just to knee him in the stomach and wind him.

"It's okay go sleep now" Naguyi calmly said resting him softly to the floor.

Her went back to normal, she went back to normal.

"Oh Kagono, are you okay, I was so worried" Naguyi hugged Kagono.

"Hey, we're not even together anymore" Kagono said getting her off of him.

"What did you say!" Naguyi exclaimed her hair turning read again.

"N-nothing" Kagono stuttered.

"So what do you think we should do with him?" Kimono asked.

"Just leave him, he's to hurt right now to do anything right now to do anything" Kagono said.

"Oh no son" A random lady with the same abilities as the skeleton guy went to his aid.

"I'm sorry mom, they got me" The Skeleton guy said.

"It's okay, when we go home I'll make you your favorite dinner" the woman said having a wide smile.

"His mom?" Kimono thought.

"Now who hurt my son" the woman said still smiling.

"Me" Naguyi said as her hair turned red again ass she was getting ready to fight.

"Haha, good job, he is powerful" The woman chuckled "But I'm twice as strong as he was."

"Good so maybe I'll actually have a challenge" Naguyi said trying to swiftly punch the woman.

Naguyi wasn't quick enough to land the punch, she instead landed in the palm of her skeleton hand now being held by the face.

"I think she'll need some help on this one" Kimono said bursting to his grey form and arms turning into.

"No shit" Kagono said back doing the same thing but instead of wooden arms, it was stone.

"Bone Magic: Skeleton Cacoon"

A ring on the ground made out skeleton parts surrounded Kimono and Kagono, stopping them in their tracks.