Chapter 56

Fura was in all black, with a black ripped up shirt, long ripped up black pants, and had very dirty black shoes.

"Is this guy human?" Naguyi asked.

"I don't know, but he doesn't seem to talk much do we won't have to worry about an another annoying bastard talking so damn much" Kimono said.

"Kimono, Torch, Naguyi, fight him, me and Angel will take care of Kwu and his injury" Kagono suggested.

"Good idea" Torch said as his body burst to flames and charged to Fura.

Weapons came flying from sky making Torch have weave his way to Fura.

"Now, you will feel the power of an element" Torch said as he was now winding up for a punch straight to Fura's jaw.

Fura grabbed Torch by his shirt and lifted him high.

"What in the world?" Kimono thought.

Fura put Torch face to face with him, still grabbing him by the color of his shirt. Fura opened his mouth. Inside Fura's mouth was razor like teeth and endless darkness as a tongue or throat.

"Is this sick bastard really about to eat me" Torch thought as Fura brought him closer and closer to his mouth.

"Damn it"' Naguyi said as she rushed to Fura, bursting into her Anger Magic.

Naguyi put in the hardest hit she possibly can right to Fura's jaw.

"That should get him, no way he could substand such a hit, especially from Naguyi" Kimono thought.

Fura didn't move an inch.

"No way, my kick didn't do a thing" Naguyi thought.

Fura grabbed her to. But Naguyi was actually able to break his grip, and jumped back. Torch grabbed Fura's arm and lit Fura into flames.

"Wait to go Torch" Naguyi says in excitement.

After Torch was done, everyone noticed something.

"What the hell, that barely put a scratch on him" Torch thought in terror as Fura started open his mouth wide again.

"No Torch! Move!" Naguyi exclaimed.

Torch tried getting from Fura's grip but it was no use. Fura's mouth opened so unbelievably wide a human wouldn't shouldn't be able to do that. In the back of Fura's black throat was a sword. Kimono somehow saw this from a distance.

"Naguyi, get him out of there, now!" Kimono commanded.

Naguyi tried to run to Torches aid, but was to slow to get their. Out of nowhere, the sword flew from out of Fura's mouth and skimmed his left eye.

Fura dropped Torch to the ground.

"Ahhh, damn it, I can't see a thing!" Torch exclaimed.

Kimono bursted into his grew form releasing a'lot of magic. Everyone's hair was blowing in the wind as Kimono's energy was that powerful. Kimono was about to go into his black form next but Kagono stopped him.

"Kimono, wait to use your black form" Kagono suggested.

"Okay" Kimono said as he started to relax.

Kimono then swiftly ran to Fura extremely quick to the point where none of the elements could've seen it. Fura stumbled back a few steps.

"So, this is my competition?" Fura thought. "This is his son, let's see if he is as powerful as the boss says he is"