Chapter 2

"Ready"" Set""Go" the ref exclaimed

"Here I go" said Zarida.

"I see he's using fire magic" Kimono thought.

"Why aren't you using your griomore?" Zarida asked.

"Please, your not even worth my griomore?" Kimono said in a quite tone.

Zarida then attacked him with a fire magic attacked which Kimono easily blocked with a wooden all. Kimono then turned his arm into wood and then smashed him into the ground. As you would expect, Kimono left that without a single scratch on him while Zarida was left with really bad injuries.

"Damn, I thought he'd be a little stronger than that" Kimono said under his breathe.

As the exam went on he witnessed a few strong people there. One of them were of course Yuno and also the with no magic, Asta. Then it was time for the Magic Knight Squad Captains to pick their candidates.

Number 32...no offers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Number 40 no offers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Number 45...no offers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Number 67...no offers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Number 116...no offers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Number 141....no offers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Number 164........

It was now Yunos turn and everyone was shocked when every single Magic Knight Squad Captain raised there.

'I would like to join the royal dawn please' said Yuno

Number 165

Now it was Atsa's turn and because of his lack of magic nobody put their hands up.

"N-No way" said Asta with a terrified look on his face.

"Well that's no surprise" said Yami(the captain of the Black Bulls).

Yami then jumped from the ledge that the Magic Knight Captains were all sitting to confront Asta.

"So much pressure" Asta thought.

"You said earlier that you wanted to become the Wizard King, didn't you?" Yami said in a deep tone,"Now that I'm standing among you,you still have the nerve to say you are going to become the Wizard King."

"Of course!" Asta exclaimed in a confident tone.

"Hahaha, hey kid your funny, join my squad" said Yami.

"Whaaaaaattt!?!" Atsa shouted.

Number 166

"That's me" Kimono whispered to himself.

The Coral Peacocks, Aqua Deer,the Purple Orcas and the Black Bulls. Kimono was thinking about joining Aqua Deer, but then he remembered Asta saying he wanted to become Wizard King. So that he have somebody to push him to be great he choose the Black Bulls.

Yami then was going to take them to the hide out for the first.

"You were the guy that used that sword right,the names Kimono" said Kimono introducing himself to Asta.

"Hey my name is Asta, and I'm going to become Wizard King someday!" exclaimed Asta.

"Yeah, we'll see about that you little brat" said Kimono.

"Who are you calling I little brat?!"exclaimed Asta" aren't I older than you?!"

"You sure don't act like it" Kimono said under his breathe.

"Ughhhhhh!"

"You better just shut up and follow me before I kill you both" said Yami.

"Yes sir!" Asta and Kimono said with a scared look on his face.

"Okay Yami you ready" said Finral.

Finral

Finral is a member of the Black Bulls that wields very rare spatial magic

"Nice to meet you both" Gordon mumbled but then being ignored.

Gordon

Gordon is also a member of the Black Bulls and wields poison magic.

"This is it, my first step to becoming Wizard King"Kimono thought.

" This is going to be amazing"