Chapter 33

"You think this will help you?" The old man asked, starting to stroke his beard again.

"No, but it just might end up killing you" Torch said.

The old man for a punch, which Torch blocked with his hand, gripping his knuckles.

"So you think your hot shit now heh?" The old man asked starting to sound nervous.

"Flame Magic: Hell Burn"

The old man burst in the biggest ball flame you'll ever see.

"Burn in hell gramps" Torch said as the old mans lifeless and burned body laid their in front of him.

Kimono and Kagono couldn't believe their eyes.

"I told you Kimono, I'm no longer weak" Torch said smirking turning back into a regular torch.

"Ka-yl-o" The old man coughed still barely alive.

Torch was about to stomp on his head but Kagono stopped him.

"What was that?" Kagono said.

"Kaylo, was the name of the man who made it out of here" The old man said with his last dying breathe.

Kagono had a shocked look on his face.

"What's wrong Kagono?" Kimono asked.

"Kaylo... Kaylo was our dads name" Kagono said.

"What, I heard that name before" Kimono said grabbing his head.

"Probably because dad was one of the strongest magic knights to ever live" Kagono broke the news to him..

"Really?" Torch asked.

"Yes, at least before he died mysteriously" Kagono said.

"Who cares, the man was an asshole for leaving us" Kimono said.

"He was our dad" Kagono said looking up at Kimono.

"Yeah, our dad who left us!" Kimono exclaimed.

"Yeah, whatever" Kagono mumbled bumping into Kimonos shoulder while walking passed him.

Kimono, Kagono, and Torch took a long trip back home, not without the treasure. They got back very early in morning and ended up sleeping in.

"Kimono, wake up" Naguyi said shaking Kimono awake.

Kimono looked up and saw Kwu doing the same to his brother.

"What?" Kimono asked.

"Read this" Naguyi said.

Kimono read a letter  and saw that the Golden Dawn was going to be visiting them the very next morning, about the fact that he can't start his old kingdom because he is still kinda in Clover territory.

"Wake up, Torch" Kimono commanded to Naguyi in which she nodded and did it.

"Alright guys, this is the first time outsiders are coming to visit us, we have to make a castle to make a good first impression" Kagono said.

"How are we going to do that?" Kwu asked.

"I'm glad you asked Kwu, we will..." Kagono got interrupted by Kimono.

"Me, you, and Kagono will be working on building the actual 40 bedroom castle, Naguyi will use her anger magic to punch windows and door ways in the castle, and Torch will be lighting up the castle with torches." Kimono explained.

"Can I do anything big brother." Kemoni asked.

"Of course" Kimono responded.

"What about me, Master Kimono?" Mina asked as well.

"I have jobs for both of you" Kimono said.

They got to work right after they had finished this chat, but it took them the whole day to make it, but once it was finished, it was big.

A mix of stone, rock, and wood materials.

"This is your job, Kemoni" Kimono said "Think of a golden chair right there."

"I'll try" Kemoni said closing his eyes to focus.

Slowly a golden chair rose from the ground and at the head their long and giant 30 person table.

"Good job, now Mina come with me" Kimono said leading her to their unfinished steam rooms.

"What I need you to do fill up these things with water" Kimono said.

"Got it" Mina said while water came out palms slowing filling up the stuff.

Torch used his flame magic to heat the water.

"After a long day of work calls for a long night of relaxation" Kimono said the woman going to their own steam rooms,