Chapter 46 1st of the Element Wars Part 6

"Who the hell is this now?" Torch asked.

"I don't know" Kwu responded.

Kwu looked up to see the guardian angel that he had killed coming from the sky.

"It's her" Kwu marvelled.

"Nature Magic: Growing Roots"

Roots sprouted from the ground killing the skeletons. She floated to the ground right in front of Kwu.

"How are you still alive?" Kwu asked.

"I'm an angel, I can't die" The guardian angel said.

"What is your name?" Kwu asked another question.

"Angel" The guardian angel responded.

"A angel named angel, that's a weird coincidence" Kwu joked rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm here to stay and help you fight" Angel said.

"Great" KWu responded.

"Come on soldiers, time to go to the mother" Torch exclaimed as everyone ran to the battle.

Kimono and the mother were having a stand off.

"Wood Magic: Mass Protection"

A skeleton popped from the ground at tried to attack Kimono but Kimono's body automatically dodged the punch.

"So this is what this spell does?" Kimono thought punching the skeleton in half.

"Although our grey forms help us out with offense, our black forms is more of a defensive weapon" Kagono said everyone is in shock.

The woman then tried hitting Kimono. Punch after punch after punch, KImono's body was like someone controlling his body. Kimono sooner or later caught one of her punches, and threw her over his back. She spat blood out her mouth. Kimono started spinning her until she was dizzy.

"Wood Magic: Wooden Arm Drill"

Kimono had her on the ground barely knowing what was going on, but she wasn't finished just yet. She grabbed him by his right arm with the drill on it, and ripped it right off. 

"Couldn't block that, could yuh!" The woman taunted.

Kimono full on grab her by her neck and raised her to the air.

"Did I tell you could talk?" Kimono asked.

The woman couldn't get anything out because she was being choked.

"You don't ever talk to me without my permission" Kimono said pounding her head to the ground. 

By the time Kimono was finished, her face was covered in her own blood.

"Kimono, just end it already" Kagono said gripping Kimono's shoulder.

"No, she must pay for attacking my kingdom, and continue to suffer" Kimono said knocking his hand off his shoulder.

"Kimono, just do it" Kagono whispered into his ear.

Kimono walked to her almost dead body, and created a small wooden knife.

"Goodbye, skely" Kimono said stabbing her head killing her.

Kimono stood up and went from his black form. He was struggling to stay to his feet, but Kagono helped him stay up.

"I'm proud of you, brother" Kagono said.

"Yeah!!!" Everyone cheered in excitement is they crouded Kimono.

"We did it!! We won!" soldiers shouted.

"Master Kimono, Master Kimono, Master Kimono!" They all yelled.

Kagono and the other elements barely got him out of their and into the castle.

"Rest Kimono" Kagono said as they carried him to his bed.

"What is wrong with my legs?" Kimono asked.

"Don't worry, mine did the exact same thing when I turned for the first time" Kagono explained. "You'll probably need crutches for a few days at most."

"Ok" Kimono said as he fell asleep.