Chapter 63

"What was that, I didn't hear you correctly" Torch angerly said.

"This has to be a mistake" Kwu said.

"Torch, I need you to calm down" Kimono said.

"No!" Torch exclaimed.

"Torch listen..." Kimono was cut off.

"No Kimono, you need to stop acting like your in our shoes when your are not!" Torch exclaimed.

"Torch, breathe" Kwu says.

"No Kwu! No!" Torch burst into flames, almost burning Kwu alive. "Do any of you have to deal with walking around with one eye for the rest of your life?!"

"Torch, imma give you five seconds to cool off" Kimono warned.

"Five"

"You never had to look into Fura's eyes did you?" Torch asked.

"Four"

"You want us to fight demons" Torch said.

"Three, two"

"You wouldn't understand!" Torch exclaimed.

"One"

The room went silent besides the noise of Torches flames. Kimono was about to pin Torch down but Angel punched him in one of the pressure points in his neck, knocking him on conscious.

"He wasn't calming down" Angel tried to defend herself.

"It's okay, put him in his bed, he'll probably calm down once he wakes up" Kimono commanded.

"Okay" Angel nodded as she put him to rest in his bed.

"Kwu, I need you to get all the recruits  and elements in the meeting room for a talk" Kimono added.

"Right" Kwu nodded and did just that.

Everyone besides Torch was in the meeting room now.

"Good Morning everyone, it was evident last night that we are far weaker than the Death Kingdom and must get stronger, and almost everyone has stepped down so now we are back to where we started" Kimono announced. "I can make living organisms from scratch using my magic, so those will be our new soldiers, to stay living, I will only make ten a day, they will look like humans and have wooden magic and will be able to interact with people in the kingdom."

"So in no time we should get our numbers back and more" Naguyi said.

"Yes, but we must train for the next battle against the Death Kingdom to stand a chance, my soldiers will have the power of ten percent of mines, which means as I get stronger so do they, so we won't have to worry about training them" Kimono explained. "We will use this time to get nothing but stronger, everyone got that?"

"Yes sir!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Good, then what the hell you still waiting for, get to work" Kimono commanded.

Everyone smiled from the words coming out of Kimono's mouth and got to work.

"What are you going to do Kimono?" Mimosa asked as everyone left the room.

"I'm going to train as well, I can't fall behind as everyone else is training" Kimono said. "But I need to get some rest Mimosa, you look exhausted from all that healing."

"Kimono, I think Torch has something to say to you" Angel said with Torch by her side.

"Kimono, I'm sorry for the way I acted, I was just angry" Torch apologized.

"It's okay Torch, I forgive you, now come on, we will all start training now, you will need this to get used to fighting with one eye" Kimono says.

Torch nodded as they walked to and joined everyone in the training room. in the castle