Chapter 28

"Well look who's actually taking responsibility for his own actions" Kagono joked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just wished I could've slept more last night" Kwu said gripping his head. "We are almost to the top, get ready."

The ball turned into smoke so the woman couldn't see what direction they were coming. Kagono was hanging off the side of the top of the tree.

"Call me if you anything" Kagono said.

"Yeah, I know" Kwu responded.

"Do you think you can sneak up on me, I am a god" The angel said.

"Hey lady don't get to overconfident, arrogance leads to downfall" Kwu said.

The angel was looking around trying to find where was coming from.

"Rock Magic: Rock Pellets"

A hale of small but fast rocks came from above straight to the angel. The tree protected the angel by blocking all the rocks coming in her direction.

"I told you, this is pointless" The angel said.

"Thats not the only trick I got up my sleeve" Kwu said.

"Found you" The angel said making light so the smoke could disappear.

A branch grabbed Kwu from the air and had him wrapped up, still in the air.

"Do you have any last words before I squeeze you to death" The angel said.

"Nope" Kwu joked.

"Fine then" The angel said.

The angel blinked and Kwu was gone.

"Huh, where did he go?" The angel thought.

"Rock Magic: Hard Headed"

The angel heard him from behind. She turned around and saw his whole head made of rock. Kwu headbutted her right in her stomach making her fall to the ground.

"I told you about these tricks, pretty" Kwu said.

The branches started for him but he was easily dodging it.

"That was a mistake" The angel said gripping her stomach.

"Oh yeah, or was your little protection just late" Kwu said as the angel commended mothernature to stop.

"To bad I have to kill you, you're super fun" The angel said getting up.

"Well you're pretty cute so we could've been friends" The angel said.

"Now, burn in hell" The angel said as the branches started to move again.

"That's not very heavenly" Kwu said dodging the branches.

"Rock Magic: Moon Rock Sword"

Kwu started slicing the branches.

"This is to easy, you can make it a little harder if you don't mind" Kwu said.

"You asked to die, don't forget that" The angel said waving her arm to control the branches.

"Die, die, die, is that your favorite word" Kwu said.

"For scum like you, yes" The angel said.

One of the branches hit Kwu in his mouth, nocking out his tooth and making blood drain out of his mouth.

"Hey what the hell, you knocked my tooth out!" Kwu exclaimed.

"That's the least of your worries" The angel said.

"Oh now you've done it" Kwu said jumping off the tree.

"So your just going to kill yourself" The angel said in disappointment.

"Rock Magic: Solid Rock Monster of Destruction"