Chapter 62

"I'm back boss" Fura said walking into the death kingdoms dark castle.

"Finally back I see Fura" Heta said.

"We've been waiting" Yuhu said.

"How did it go?" A masked man sitting on the thrown asked.

"It was to easy, no one even stood a chance" Fura responded.

"Just like I thought, their kingdom is not to strong at the moment, but we have to make sure Kimono gets stronger" The masked man explained.

"Boss, wasn't his father..." Yuhu was cut off.

"His father was my worst enemy, and has been the only person to beat me in a fight, his father died before we could have a rematch" The masked man said.

"What does Kimono have to do with his father?" Heta asked.

"Kimono is his middle child and give his power to him, if we push Kimono to his father's level of power, I may finally be able to get the rematch I've been wanting for to long now" The masked man answered. "And if Kimono is anything like his father, he will take this loss as motivation and make himself and everyone around him stronger."

"You need me to cause any more damage boss?" Fura asked.

"No, this should be nice, we will lay low for a while and let them improve, then you may fight them again Fura" The masked man responded.

...

Everyone woke up around late morning and was still very hurt.

"He still hasn't woke up yet?" Kimono asked walking into Kagono's room.

"No, he doesn't seem to be waking up anytime soon" Naguyi explained.

"Oh, I see, how is everyone else's injuries?" Kimono asked.

"Mimosa healed my ribs and are in the middle of healing Torch and Kwu next door" Naguyi says.

Kimono walked next door and say Torches eye wrapped up in bandages and Kwu's leg almost finished getting healed.

"Good morning" Kimono hailed.

"Kimono, can I speak to you for a second in the hallway?" Mimosa asked.

"Of course" Kimono nodded.

"My leg feels as good as ever, thank you Mimosa" Kwu said as Mimosa had now finished healing him.

"Anytime" Mimosa said.

"What about my eye?" Torch asked "You haven't been able to heal it yet."

"I will be with you in a sec" Mimosa said walking to the hall with Kimono.

"What's wrong Mimosa?" Kimono asked.

"Kimono, I'm sorry but, Torches eye is unhealable" Mimosa says.

"Are you tryna say..." Kimono was cut off.

"Yes, his left eye is permanently blind"  Mimosa finished.

"I will tell him, it's my fault he's like this" Kimono said walking to the room.

"Kimono, I will be ready to train and get stronger as soon as my eye is finished getting healed" Torch said excited.

"Me too, me and Torch will train on each other and will surpass the Death Kingdom in no time" Kwu added. "And since Ginara's arm grew back and she is back to normal, we can train with the recruits as well."

"Torch I have something to tell you" Kimono started.

"What is it?" Torch asked.

"You are now permanently blind in your left eye" Kimono put the news on him.