Chapter 26

"What is this" Kimono thought about to walk right over it.

"Stop!" Kagono exclaimed pulling Kimono back as a big spike came from the outer part of the circle.

"Thanks for saving my ass" Kimono thanked.

"Anytime, but it seems like Naguyi is going to have to win this one your own" Kagono said weakly.

"Damn it, do your best, Naguyi" Kimono thought.

"Don't worry, it's Naguyi she'll be fine" Kagono said after he saw Kimonos distressed face.

"I know" Kimono said.

"Hey, you are the leader, have some faith in your team" Kagono said patting Kimonos shoulder.

"I still don't understand why you chose me of all people to be leader?" Kimono asked.

"Because you have the potential to surpass all of us my brother" Kagono said.

"What?"

"While it took me two years to get into my grey form, it took you less than a month, not to mention I just mastered my black form" Kagono said smirking.

"Yeah whatever, I'm more worried about Naguyi right now" Kimono said.

Naguyi started to grab the woman's fingers to break her grip.

"Well look who's struggling" the woman said.

Naguyi got out and backed up.

"Nice trick, you wanna try fighting fair next time" Naguyi remarked.

"That's just not how I fight, sorry" the woman said.

"Her hand smelled like flesh, the hell are these people" Naguyi thought.

Naguyi and woman started going head to head. Anytime Naguyi would land a punch so would the woman. Naguyi was able to get a grip of the woman's short hair and threw to the ground with it.

"Now look whose not playing by the rules hahaha!" The woman exclaimed getting up.

"This is a weird ass family" Kimono and Kagono thought at the same time.

"Bone Magic: Chain Reaction!"

Two chains emerged made from bone and pulled Naguyi down to her knees by her wrist.

"These chains are extremely strong" Naguyi said "Look like you have been practicing for this moment."

"No, no like I would ever waist practicing on a little girl like you" the woman said "You're strong, it's to bad you'll have to die right here."

Kimono looked to his left and saw a very distressed look on his face. Naguyi started having red ora around her and her eyes turning plain white.

"Kagono, is this normal?" Kimono asked.

"No, I think she about use her full power" Kagono responded.

"So she wasn't even going all out" Kimono thought.

Naguyi's l magic was even stronger than before and was able to break out of chains.

"What girl, you getting angry haha!" The woman laughed.

"Yes, because I have anger magic, bitch!"

Naguyi was able to get barrage of punches the woman before she can even react.

"Where the did all this power come from" The woman thought while getting punched.

Naguyi did one final punch that made her go through the roof and not come back down. The ring started to disappear so Kimono and Kagono got to Naguyi before she passed out to catch her.

"Is she dead?" Kimono asked.

"Maybe, but let's get some treasure and leave before we run into something else" Kagono said.

Kimono put as much treasure in the bag as possible and they got back to the village.

"What happened to her?" Kwu asked.

"She used to much power, she most likely won't be awake until tomorrow morning" Kagono said handing her to Kwu.

"Kagono let's talk for a second" Kimono said pulling Kagono to the side.

"Yeah, what is it?" Kagono asked.

"I have an idea of were we can go tomorrow, there is a peace of gold in the middle of the chamber forest that we can get" Kimono said.

"How do you know?" Kagono asked.

"I have wood magic, I can sense it in a tree in the middle of the forest" Kimono said.

"Okay" Kagono said "Who we taking?"

"Kwu"