Chapter 17

If you have gotten this far into the story, I'm sure your wondering just how strong Kimono truly is. In fact he doesn't even know himself. But you will find out very soon.

"If I would be able to beat him, and that's a big if, that would mean he would be one person out my way to become wizard king" Kimono thought. "And that grey form I had, if I could turn that form on and off by will I will be unstoppable."

Just as Kimono was thinking this, Yuno started to make a small tornado under him. Making Kimono to hit the ceiling causing a rumble through the whole dungeon. Mimosa was about to try and stop them, but Noelle stopped her.

"Wait, I think its better we let them fight" Noelle said.

"What!?" Asta exclaimed.

"If you try to stop them you'll just get hurt" Noelle said.

Kimono then snapped back almost right away.

"Wood Magic:Wooden Sleg Hammer"

Kimono hit Yuno right in his ribs and Yuno counter attacked by blowing him across floor with a gust of wind in which Kimono hit his head extremely hard knocking him out.

"I knew it.....he was to weak" Yuno said while grabbing his ribs in pain.

Kimono then quickly woke up with that same exact grey ora that was around him in that first fight he had against that pale man.

"Yes, its happening hahaha!" Kimono shouted. "This is what I wanted, this is what I needed, this is what....!"

Kimono stopped when he realized the terrified looks of Asta,Noelle and Mimosa.

"What got into me, what happened its like I lost myself for a second" Kimono thought "No time to think of that gotta focus on this battle."

This form of Kimono's is his Grey Form 1of4 forms that he has yet to unlock. These forms has been in his family for generations now. His older brother, Kagono, has them as well. ( Who you'll meet later on in the series.)

"Where did your ignorance go now Yuno" Kimono said " All of a sudden you got even more quite then"

Kimono then send wooden spikes under Yunos feet. Yuno quickly jumped out the way.

"I feel a boost in magic power" Kimono thought "This is what happens when I'm in this?"

"Wood Magic: Wooden Arm Drill"

Total Spells Now:
Wooden Arm Drill
Twin Stick Drum
Wooden Sledge Hammer
Sixty-Nine Guns

Yuno starts to develop his arm into a air drill do match Kimonos up and coming attack. At this point Four-eyes had already waken up from getting knocked out.

"Yuno, if I kill you unintendedly, I want you to know......you put up a good fight.....to the very end." Kimono said as he starts run at Yuno.

"I won't die." Yuno calmly said while he also runs.

"Thank you, Yuno for pushing me to my limits" Kimono thought right before the collided.

"Wait stop!" Four-eyes yelled while both of there drills where inches away from each others face.

But randomly a crash happened in between each other making them both fall backwards and Kimonos grey form to turn off from shock.

"Are you to really about to kill each other!!"