Chapter 29

A big monster made out of rock about the same height as the tree stood there with Kwu in the head controlling it.

"Don't play around with me anymore" Kwu said.

"Fine, if you want a fist fight, we can have a fist fight." The angel said.

The tree started turning into a human shape the same height as the monster.

"Man it's going kill me to hurt such a beautiful looking girl" Kwu said.

"You don't look to bad yourself" The angel said as the tree swung at Kwu.

Kwu grabbed the punch.

"So of we weren't fighting you give me a chance" Kwu said.

"Kwu focus on the mission!" Kagono said jumping off the tree to get to Kimono before he got hurt.

Kagono grabbed Kimono who was still focusing and ran him out of danger.

"Now lady what would you say if take it up a notch?" Kwu asked.

"What do you mean?" The angel asked back.

"Rock Magic: Moon Rock Sword"

A giant sword appeared in the monsters hand.

"This is nothing for me" The angel said.

"We'll see in a minute" Kwu said lifting the sword over his head.

Kwu swung the sword in the angels direction and off the trees arm. The angel went for tackle at the legs. Kwu stumbled backwards but stood his ground.

"I'll make you pay for messing with this forest" the angel said starting to try lift Kwu up.

Kwu was now over her shoulders.

"Is this woman really about to body slam me" Kwu thought.

And its that she did. Making loud crash and made Kagono fly backwards with Kimono in his arms.

"This is not good, Kimono you almost done yet?!" Kagono asked in a panic.

Kimono didn't respond as if he was dead.

"Come on, now this isn't even fair" Kwu said with the tree now on top of him.

Kwu tried to reach for the sword that he dropped but the tree three it away.

"Damn it!" Kwu exclaimed.

The tree lifted it's arm to punch Kwu in head, most likely kill Kwu in the process.

"So your just going to kill me huh?" Kwu asked.

"Yes, I thought I made it quite clear that my intention is to kill you" The angel said.

"Oh I see, so their is no way I can change your mind" Kwu said.

"No, but you're the most powerful opponent I've ever went against" The angel said.

"Well that's good to hear" Kwu said.

"Now, goodbye" The angel said as the tree swung it's fist.

Kwu closed his eyes but opened back up again once he noticed nothing happened. The tree disappeared leaving the lady to fall.

"Way to go Kimono!" Kwu exclaimed bursting out his monster and stabbed the angel with moon sword he still had right through her torso.

"I'm sorry" Kwu softly said as Kwu landed on the ground with her dying body in his arms.

She was struggling to breathe, and she couldn't stand. Kwu slowly rest her to the ground as Kimono and Kagono ran to them.

"Why did you protect this treasure?" Kwu said.

"My mom was the former protector for hundreds and hundreds of years" The angel said coughing.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you, I'm sorry for killing you" Kwu said.

"You are forgiven" The angel said with her last dying breathe as she turned into little yellow crystals and went to the air.

She was dead.