Chapter 54

"What was that about?" Mimosa asked they walked back to there rooms.

"Don't worry about it, I just feel like something is going to happen tomorrow night" Kimono answered.

"How do you know?" Mimosa asked.

"I don't know, I been feeling past events before they even happen" Kimono responded.

"Oh I see, well good night" Mimosa said going to bed.

"Good night" Kimono said back.

Kimono went to bed and woke up and did his normal routine then ate breakfast with everyone. That day was a relaxing day as everyone thought that since it was a 1 on 6 matchup it would be a easy kill. But you will see in a little bit that this is not what happens. They also gave all the new people magic.

Total Magic Users: 150

Every soldier and recruit stayed at the kingdom because everyone trusted that Kimonos prediction was true and that something bad was going to happen while they were gone. The elements started riding on their brooms to the location to get their in time as everyone else stayed back.

"Kimono, what exactly do you know about Fura?" Naguyi asked.

"He is very tall and skinny and uses iron weapon magic" Kimono answered.

"How do you know this, have you met him before?" Angel asked.

"No, but I just know, it's hard to explain" Kimono responded puting his hand over his eye.

"Wow, Angel is a god and she didn't even know" Kwu commented.

"What's wrong with you?" Torch asked after Kimono still had one hand over his eye.

"Wood Magic: Vision"

One of Kimono's eyes where now pure black and he had his arm out shaking.

"Kimono, when did you learn that techniq..."

"Turn around" Kimono mumbled.

"What?" All the elements says in confusen.

"Turn around!" Kimono exclaimed this time.

A while bunch of knives and swords came raining down from above Everyone moved out the way in time but Kwu got a very big knife stukc in his thigh which made him fall of his broom and hit the ground.

"Damn it, this must be Fura's doing" Kimono thought.

"Kwu!" Angel and Kagono exclaimed as he hit the ground.

They went down to help him while Torch, Kimono, and Naguyi tried to figure out what just happened.

"He has to be somewhere around here" Torch said.

"Let's go down and look" Kimono said as all of them jumped down.

"Ahhh, shit, it hurts!" Kwu exclaimed.

"Kwu, keep it down" Naguyi commanded.

"Ughh!" Kwu grunted.

"Kwu, keep still" Kagono said as he placed his hand on the handle of the blade.

"What are you doing?" Kwu asked.

Angel held Kwu down as Kagono pulled the dagger right out of his thigh. Angel put her hand over Kwu's mouth to muffle his screams.

"Fura" Kimono whispered as Fura was about 20 meters in front of them.

"What the hell?" Torch says in fear of just the sight of Fura.

Fura was of course tall and skinny. He had very long hair which had a gap in it showing just one of his empty and black eyes. Fura stands in a tilted type stance with his knees slightly bent. His arms are lifeless and just hang their and swings back and forth when he walks.

"He is a'lot more terrifying than I thought" Kimono thought, this being the first time he ever seeing him real life.

"One down, five to go" Fura thought with a evil grin.