Chapter 52

"What do you mean by that?" Mimosa asked as Kimono went to free her.

"We will be letting you out" Kimono answered.

"Really?" Mimosa said in excitement.

"Don't get to excited, we have more than 50 soldiers outside the castle if you try anything" Kimono explained as he opened Mimosa's cell.

Torch, Ginarae, and Kagono were on high alert as she walked outside her cell.

"Follow me" Kimono commanded with Mimosa following him silently. "I will give you a tour of the kingdom starting with the castle."

Kimono started showing her around the castle in which she was pretty impressed by what they have accomplished.

"Now to the outside" Kimono said opening the front door to the castle.

As soon as the soldiers saw them open the front door, they were also now on high alert.

"Everyone calm down" Kimono said putting a hand up "We can trust that she won't do anything."

Everyone calmed down a little bit but not much.

"Kimono, if you don't mind me asking,  how did you get so many soldiers so soon?" Mimosa asked as they started walking through the kingdom.

"The Element Kingdom is a place we're peasants can be accepted and..." Kimono was interupted.

"Something you royals wouldn't understand" Kagono cut Kimono off.

"Shut the Fuck up Kagono, your getting on my last nerve you hear!" Kimono exclaimed

Kagono was pissed but didn't say anything.

"How do you guys have so many people with magic the same as yours?" Mimosa asked another question.

"Me and Kagono are able to give magic power to people who don't have magic" Kimono answered.

"Wow, that's cool" Mimosa marveled.

"What do you think we should name our child?" Kimono asked all of a sudden.

"Probably Kimosa" Mimosa said.

"She's planning something, she is being to damn nice" Kagono thought back on high alert.

"I like it, our two names combined, that's smart" Kimono said softly.

Mimosa giggled then blushed. Torch was starting to catch on too so he was on high alert as well.

Afternoon...

After walking around the kingdom, Mimosa and Kimono were talking sitting outside a very big window on the top of the castle.

"Mimosa, I'm serious with having this child you know this, right?" Kimono asked.

"Of course, I understand, you must for your kingdom" Mimosa answered quickly.

Torch and Kagono was at the bottom of the castle watching, while Ginarae was in his room.

"Look at this sunset, isn't it beautiful" Kimono said as he just was there watching.

Mimosa looked at Kimono as the sun refected of him. Mimosa once again blushed.

"Am I... Falling in love with him?" Mimosa asked herself.

"Let's go inside, imma show you to your room" Kimono said "The others should be back any second."

"There they are" Mimosa said pointing in there direction. "And they brought back like 30 people."

Kimono looked and saw they brought back a good amount of people. Kimono picked up Mimosa and jumped to the ground.

"So who are these people?" Kimono asked putting Mimosa down.

"They are from a village, they are willing to fight and have magic and train" Naguyi explained.

"Good, find their housing and we'll give them magic tomorrow" Kimono commanded"

Naguyi nodded and got to it.