Escaped

How long have I been running for?

Why am I even running in the first place?

Was escaping even a good idea?

Those were the words running through my head repeatedly and it's annoying me greatly but I deserved it didn't I? I mean i did cause mass destruction and countless deaths...

No. I wasn't myself... it was her.

I hate her...

I hate her...

I hate her...

I ABSOLUTELY HATE HER!

"Oomph!" Something made me fall and fortunately, it snapped me out of my trance.

"Ugh! You lucky, unsightly being! Your clumsiness just had to interrupt what would have been my chance to take over! You won't be so lucky next time!" I sighed in annoyance, dismissing her words. I figured that the biggest priority now was to figure out how to get out of this icy landscape.

" I have to run... What if they're coming for me? I don't wanna go back there. I don't want to be-"

I tried to stand up after my fall but exhaustion hit me like a truck and I blacked out.

Albedo, The Chief Alchemist of Mondstadt, was walking to DragonSpine, ready to create yet another masterpiece.When he heard heavy footsteps, being the curious boy he is. He starts to follow the footstep thinking it might be a threat or something worth keeping. That's when he heard the footsteps come to a halt and the sound of someone collapsing.

Albedo quickly run to where the sound was only to find a girl passed out on the floor.

Albedo walk up to the unconscious girl, knelt down and started to shake her, but of course, his attempt to wake her up was proved to be futile.

She was in horrible condition, on top of the fact that she was completely exhausted, Albedo could see ice forming on her skin, she was also cold to the touch. Hypothermia was probably the cause for her unconsciousness.

She was honestly lucky Albedo just happened to pass by here, or else the situation could have turned out different.

"I should bring her to my camp it's not far from here, I guess my schedule has to be postponed" Albedo lifted her up bridal style.

However, while he was walking back. Albedo felt a strange connection wih the girl, almost as if he had met her before. He noticed her katana had quite interesting and intricate designs, something he never seen before. But other than that he doesn't have much to think about her at this moment.

The more time passes, the more intrigued he was about the black-hair beauty.

Where was she running from?

Was someone chasing her?

And why does he feel a familiarity between them?

Before he knew it he reached his Alchemy camp.

"Ah! Good morning Mister Albedo- Oh no, what happened?!"

"Sucrose quick grab some blankets!"

He wasted no time putting her near a campfire and wrapping her up with thick blankets.

"Oh dear!, do you know what happened?!" Sucrose asked after making sure Y/n was okay.

"I found her passed out while walking to the campsite, she seemed to have passed out from hypothermia but other than that I don't know anything else. Once she wakes up I will bring her back to Mondstadt and hopefully then we'll get some answers. For the meantime, we should continue with our research."

"Understood Mister Albedo!"

"Sucrose I've told her many times to just call me Albedo." He sighs.

                                ...

However, no matter how hard Albedo tries to concentrate on his current project. His mind end up going back to the strange katana and he doesn't understand why. It just a very beautifully made blade so why?

there was something unsettling about the katana, but he can't really place his finger on it.

Albedo turned his head away from his experiment to look at the mysterious girl again. Then his focus drifted to the katana, giving in to the temptation. Albedo walked over to the unconscious girl, and gingerly took her weapon.

In an instant, just as he touched it. The unsettling feeling turned to more of an aggressive feel which reminds him of what kind of monster he lays within him. Something he hated greatly about himself.

(Y/n) Pov

Where am I?

Hello? Is anybody here? Shouted (Y/n)

Why did you kill me (y/n)?

I thought we were family?

I turn around only to see my slaughtered family.

Mom? Dad? Sister? Brother?

" WHY DID YOU KILL ME BIG SIS WHY?!"

" YOU SAID YOU WILL PROTECT ME!"

Their eyes was devoid with any emotion. Lifeless. Sad. Pure anguish. I kneel down and put my hands over my ears hoping to drown out their words but it was just a fultile attempt.

"To make it fair.....why don't you join us too?"

"come here darling, don't be afraid....we will put you through the same death....slow and torturous."

Thank you for reading my first ever fanfiction! Sorry if its a little boring now but the next chapter will be much more exciting!Also tell me whether this chapter might be too short or not. Till next time. Stay tune!

Yours truly,
Liz

863 words