Beginning Of The End

As soon has Y/n step foot onto Inazuma grounds, she was taken aback by how beautiful it looked. Surely she didn't just entered a different dimension right?

Everywhere she looked there was always Inazuma's signature sakura trees. Street stalls and stores lined up the pathways, from food to clothes, souvenirs and books

A wave of nostalgia hits her. In the end, Inazuma almost looked the same then before the whole disaster. As if the catastrophe never happened.

But some things never change, from a distance she could see the same big fox-shaped sakura tree at the Narukami Shrine is still blooming as vibrant as ever.

There was so many places she wanted to re-explore.

As amazing as this place was, it was lacking people, like a lot of people. The place was deserted, it seemed like the army and her are they only people here.

Perhaps, the reason behind this is simply a safety precaution as to not let history repeat itself 500 years ago.

As Y/n walked to Tenshukaku, the atmosphere started to feel gloomy. She's not sure how to explain it, there was just an oppressive vibe to it. That gets more and more heavy the closer she gets.

Y/n could immediately tell this place was of importance. Despite never being here before.

Soldiers line the edge of the pathway leading up to the entrance. The heavy atmosphere seems to affect everyone here, the only distinct sound is the soldiers marching.

After what seems like forever, they've finally reach the very top. The two soldiers guarding the doors both opened the entrance simultaneously.

Once the doors opened, Y/n could see the Shogun standing opposite of them.

Sara was the first to walk in, followed by one of her stronger looking soldiers, who was also pushing Y/n forward. The whole procedure was executed perfectly as if they practiced this many times.

Sara and the rest of the solder nearby bow all at the same time.
Expect for Y/n, who was forced to by the soldier.

"Greetings, Your Almighty Shogun. I've bought what you've requested."
As she said that the same soldier push her down to kneel before the shogun.

"You may leave." Ei said.

It wasn't long before it was only just her and the Electro Archon left.

"I'm sure you understand why you're here." Ei spoke, her eyes begining to glow purple.

"...Yes."

"Then let's get this over with." Ei wasted no time summoning the muso no hitotachi. As she draws closer, she was somewhat surprise at how calm she is. Ei grip her sword tighter, somewhat preparing for Blair to appear in front of her again.

But that never came, instead something more surprising happened.

Y/n tore through her restraints with her bare strength and in one swift movement, grab her katana and went into her fighting stance.

"If I'm going to die, I might as well die trying." Y/n said defiantly. Despite her calm exterior, she was anything but that on the inside. Blair was getting restless and she's making it very obvious.

"I knew it, you're no better then her."
In a spilt second, the glowing blade right in front of her.

Y/n instinctively use her blade to block the attack. Although it was successful, she didn't have the time to be physically prepare for it.

She was launched out of the building at a frightening speed. Y/n flew through and destroyed many houses, she could still feel the force of the shogun's attack even after the initial strike.