Unpleasant Conclusion

Before you start reading this chapter, I recommend you read the last straw again where Diluc caught Y/n talking with the Abyss Mage cause I realised while writing this that the plot and the common sense of this just ain't gonna work out. Just a few sentences change nothing too major. (only to those who read it previously) 14 July 2022

...

Y/n winced as sunlight hit her eyes, lifting her arm to lessen the brightness. Blinking a bit to adjust to the sudden intrusion to the light.

She slowly sat up from the bed, sighing as she finally realised how familiar she is with this infirmary room. Third time since she's been here? Not sure.
Just then she sees the little spark knight sleeping beside her.

Y/n gushes over how adorable she was, but quickly snaps out of it.

"Klee wake up." Y/n shake her awake,
which was surprising easy.

She let out a yawn, cracking open an eye and immediately it shoots open once realising it was Y/n she's looking at.

"Big sis Y/n! You're awake! Klee have to go tell Master Jean!" She exclaimed.

"Wait Klee what's happening? Where's Albedo?" Y/n asked.

"Klee is not sure too. Albedo said it about adult stuff and asked Klee to watch over you instead. I think they are in a meeting or something."

"Oh I see... Do you know what they are discussing about?" Questioned Y/n.

"Nope! Jean just asked Klee to tell her when you wake up. I'll be right back!" Klee zooms out of the infirmary room.

...

"Albedo you seem awfully quiet, don't you want to put your input in. You spend the most time with her after all." said Kaeya.

"..."

"Albedo, if you don't have anything to say. Then we will all agree on the conclusion that we have to expelled her from ever entering Monstadt's walls."

"... With all due respect Master Jean, I do not think that we should do that."
Argued Albedo.

"Why not? Diluc already informed us his suspicions about her involvement in the Abyss Order. We simply cannot have such a danger living within the walls." Jean retaliated.

"I know her. She will never turn her back on Monstadt. Let alone join the Abyss."

"You seem confident about that. If you truly know her then what is she really? How much of her are you hiding from us Albedo?" Kaeya asked with suspicions in his tone.

Albedo bit his lip, not making any eye contact with anyone in the room. Telling them her true identity will definitely not help the situation. If anything it would make them more headstrong about their final decision.
He has to think of a way out of this somehow.

"You have to hurry up Chief Alchemist we don't excatly have all day." Lisa warned.

Just as Albedo opened his mouth. Rapid knocking interrupted him, followed by his little sister's voice.

"Master Jean! Master Jean! She's awake. Big sis Y/n is awake!" Klee shouted.

"She woken up earlier than expected." Lisa commented.

"I guess letting her hear this discussion wouldn't hurt." says Jean before leaving the room.

"I've never seen The Chief Alchemist so frustrated before." Amber whispered to Kaeya.

Kaeya let out a sign, walking towards the conflicted Alchemist. Placing a hand on his shoulder as a way to comfort him.

"Albedo I understand you care for Y/n. But she isn't who you think she is."