From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.

The blonde woman was standing on a cliff, Stormterror's lair not far from where she was, along with her two Abyss Mages. Stormterror flew above them. Shortly after, the Cryo Abyss Mage appeared behind her.

"Your Highness... Your formal servant returns. When your homeland reruns to the world. We shall revel in its glory."

The woman paid no mind to the Cryo Mage statement, and change the topic to Y/n.

"Have you thought of something to capture her?" She questioned.

"I apologise Your Highness, I simply need some more time to fully plan it out. And I will surely give you the result you expect."

The blonde send a short glare but quickly revert back to her emotionless face. "Hurry up. There's only so much time."

"Understood, Your Highness. Forgive me for my incompetence." The Abyss Mage said before returning to their lair.

After two days, Diluc calls them back to the tavern, well, outside the tavern.
And Yes, Y/n managed to get there on time. To sum everything up, the team have to hunt down the Abyss Mage that was with Dvalin.

However, Y/n was pretty sure that the one she and the others fought in the Abyss Mage Siegblad was not the Abyss Mage they were aiming for. Even though it was identically the same, doesn't mean it's the same Cryo Abyss Mage.

"I'm stressing over nothing aren't I?" Y/n thought, shrugging of her previous suspicions.

"Huh? What's this... After the Abyss Mage was defeated, a certain energy dispersed from its body... It seems that energy was being used to cut off the connection between me and Dvalin. Aether, do you know of Stormterror's Lair? " Venti said once they reach their destination.

"I think I've heard people talking about it in Monstadt."

"Of course, I believe the people of Monstadt all know of it. After Dvalin woke up, he took the ancient ruins as his lair. As it was with the storms that previously cut Monstadt off from the outside world, the entrance to the ruins is also seated by a special barrier. But now, as the energy dispersed from the Abyss Mage. I was able to read the rhythmic flow of how the barrier's magic was woven. I must admit, it sounds even more horrendous than a chorus of hillichurl, but... It should be enough to let us break through the storm barrier and reach Stormterror's Lair. "Venti informed.

" Which means we're going to confront Dvalin? I'm fine with that... Jean is the one who wishes to avoid any direct confrontation. "Diluc said, however, Jean denieds that accusation and is willing to change her course of action when necessary.

But because of Aether, there is no need to slay Dvalin as he has shown to be able to exterminate impurities which Dvalin is currently suffering from. Although, it is extremely dangerous, it is worth a shot.

"It's a storm barrier! It looks so dangerous." Paimon pointed out the obvious.

"Let me at it. Although this wooden lyre is all I have... I don't need the Lyre to break through this kind of storm barri- Ah, wait, what is that?"

They turn behind only to see their only exit is blocked by hillichurls. Which is odd as hillichurls usually avoid places with high elemental concentration. This can only mean that the Abyss Order must be spreading out their forces to locate and stop them.

"Without further ado... I suppose I can play faster if my only audience is the wind." Venti brought out his Lyre, but just as he was about to play it. Y/n reach out to Venti and grab him by the collar making him accidentally drop his lyre.

"Waah!" Venti looked at Y/n wondering as to why she interrupt him. Just as a Pryo arrow shot at his spot if Y/n didn't pull him away.

"Oh thanks! Now let me get back to-" Venti was cut off when his lyre was crushed by an elite Pryo hillichurl followed by more hillichurls descending.