Breaking Free

Y/n's whole view was engulf by darkness, the back hole was seconds away from hitting her. She couldn't escape, it was literally dragging her in. Before she knew it, her whole world was black.

"Y/n! Don't give up!" Blair's voice rang through her head. Trying to wake her up.

She had set up an electro barrier around Y/n, to buy a few more minutes. But that will all go to waste if Y/n doesn't pull herself together and wake up!

Unfortunately, All her pleas fell on deaf ears.

                                  ...

"I should bring her to my camp it's not far from here, I guess my schedule has to be postponed."

Albedo's voice brought Y/n back to her senses.

"Is that me?" Y/n thought as she stared at herself  Albedo was carrying.

"This must be the first time we met each other..."

Y/n tried to run after him but no matter how fast she ran. It was never enough to catch up to him.

"Bedo wait!"

All of a sudden, the scene in front of her transformed into what looks like a stand off between Albedo and herself.

"Just forget our friendship never happen. It's over for good. I'll be moving away from Mondstadt so don't think of finding me." She said turning away from Albedo.

"I-I see." Albedo choked out a reply.

Y/n almost lost it when she heard the shake in his voice. She never realised how heartbroken he sounded. She could tell he was desperately trying to keep himself together.

She stared as the two of them parted ways. Although, it saddened her greatly. She still can't help but think maybe it should have stayed this way. Then perhaps Albedo wouldn't have died an undeserving death. No... Not perhaps, he wouldn't have.

She was then teleported just a few steps in front of Albedo. He walked up until they were a few inches away. Where he stopped for a moment before collapsing on the ground.

His tears staining the pure white snow.

Y/n bend down to his level, reaching her hand out to wipe his tears. Only for her hand to faze through him.

Just then, the scene in front of her changed once more into Albedo hunch over his desk, he looked less than neat than the Albedo she was used too seeing. His hair was messier than usual and his clothes was crinkled.

Y/n normally would have thought he was just very focused in his research. Which is a quality she always admire him for.

If it wasn't for the tear that slide down his face, landing on his throughly written paper. Yet, he didn't seem to care.

" Y/n... why? What did I do wrong?... Please tell me." Albedo shakingly cried out.

Y/n reluctantly walked towards him, the guilt eating her away. Should she even go near him? He's crying again and it all because of her...

As she got closer to him, Y/n was able to get a clearer look at what he was studying.

Human psychology.

Y/n could feel tears creeping up on her. God she doesn't deserve him.

The surrounding changed again, but Y/n refused to see anymore. She can't take it, the pain was overwhelming her. She sqaut down covering her ears and squeezing her eyes shut.

Always hiding

Always running

Always hoping for the problem to fix itself.