Help Me

Unfortunately, this is not going to be the next chapter of this story.

I simply want help on something that has been confusing me lately.

Firstly, Dainsleif in the quest said that Khaenri'ah was destroyed by Gods, which I believe is true due to Zhongli's unwillingness to tell the traveller about Khaenri'ah. However, I find it hard to think that fricking Venti and Zhongli would do something like that without any sort of reason. So after digging around, it is also said that Alchemy was the one that destroyed Khaenri'ah. More specifically, something called Khemia.

Which I am not sure and excatly it is but I read that it is maybe the cause of why the people of Khaenri'ah were turn into monsters etc. Aybss Mages.

Therefore, I think that the reason as to why the Archons destroy Khaenri'ah is because of Khemia. Due to the people of Khaenri'ah turning into monsters, the Archons decided to destroy it to save the whole of Teyvat. Perhaps they thought by doing this, it will stop the spread of Khemia and hence, humans will stop mutating into monsters.

I just want to know what are you guys theories on this and whether or not you agree with my hypothesis. Cause I am so fricking confused at this point😢.

I will also take into consideration of your suggestion. I'm sorry this isn't the next chapter you are hoping for but after this, I will start working on that. Thank you for your understanding.

Okay guys, my bad but I think I know the story now. So Khaenri'ah was Corrupted by the Alchemist Gold AKA Rhinedottir which is also known as Albedo's Master or creator. She is also the one that created Durin, and after Durin died, the core of Durin is one of the contributing factor that she used to create Albedo from chalk. (I think)

But I'm going off topic here, the reason why the Archons destroy Khaenri'ah was to save Teyvat from the Khaenri'ah curse thingy from spreading further. You could say they had no choice but to do so.

This is still just a speculation. I probably delete this when the true story comes out.

Liz

368 words