Abyss's Plans

For once in her life, Blair's portal did not send her falling straight out. Instead she was able to walk through without any complications. What a shocker.

Immediately, there was a musty smell that hit her nose. If Y/n have to guess where she's currently is, it has to be an underground cave of some sort.

Her face contorted into one of disgust but she eventually gotten used to it. That's when she got to finally taken in the view of where she is.

The place was in ruins, there were structures with strange symbols she had never seen before. The place was also eerily quiet, the only distinct sound was the shuffling of her own footsteps and the sound of dripping water.

In the far distance, Y/n spotted a building that was relatively stable and well-maintained compared to the surroundings. That has to be where Albedo was.

She sprang into action immediately, searching around the area to find the shortest route she could take. However, it was easier said than done.

Thanks to the terrain and the unexpected puzzles that showed up every where she go, along with dead end after dead end. It felt like she was going through a giant maze. A part of her was mad at the fact that the portal couldn't have brought her closer so that she wouldn't have to go through all this nonsense.

She honestly do not have the time to deal with this right now. Y/n predicted that when she finally arrived at her destination, she would be too exhausted that fight whatever is inside.

Well, that is if she could even made it there.

Just than the sound of footsteps could be heard, interrupting Y/n's train of thoughts.

Creatures in black armours ran pass her as she took cover behind a wall. She can't be sure but they seem to be looking for someone. Y/n shakes her head to clear her mind, now is not the time to go into detective mode. She just have to focused on getting there without getting caught.

Once they were gone, Y/n decides to leave her hiding place. But as lady luck would have it, just has she step out. A black armoured creature spotted her.
Y/n immediately hightailed it, engaging in battle would only exhaust her more. The marching behind her began to grow faint signalling to her that she actually managed to get away.

However, now she was further away than ever before. With her back pressed against the wall Y/n slowly slide down onto the ground. Her hand curled up into a fist as she punch the ground the frustration.

Just when things couldn't get any worse.

She took a moment to calm herself down, reminding herself that nothing good will come by losing her temper. She must remember why she was here.

To save Albedo, she knows there's a chance he could be alive. She heard his voice calling out to her, surely she did. Even though she clearly saw his die... There's still hope. Now that she think about it she sounds kind of delusional. But she was far to deep to give up now.

With a heavy heart, Y/n picked herself up and continue her treacherous journey.

Unfortunately, Y/n's problem were far from over. The hair on her body stood up once she felt someone watching her . Normally, she would bait them by revealing themselves by going to a secluded area. However, Y/n knows she is in no condition to fight anything right now.

Perhaps she should think of a a way to lose them.

Just then, she heard a thud behind her. Her instincts kick in immediately, pointing her weapon at her potential attacker.

The man wasn't fazed at all, as he stared at her unmoving. It honestly made Y/n quite uncomfortable with how still he was.

Y/n gulped after a moment of awkward silence. During that short period of time, she was able to take in his appearance. He was a tall man with short blonde hair and sea blue or emerald coloured eyes. She couldn't really tell due to the distance between them. He seemed to have a black and dark blue theme going on with his outfit.