A Snap Back To Reality

Y/n raised her weapon, her face unreadable. Just as she was about to bring down her weapon, Albedo managed block it in the nick of time.

"Y/n snap out of it!" Albedo shouted.

"Albedo can't you just get out of the way?!" Y/n retorted, her impatience running low. She added more strength to her sword. Albedo winced, he knew she was strong but this was on a whole other level, if it weren't for his adrenaline, he wouldn't stand a chance at holding her back.

" Don't you want revenge as well?! She has to pay for what she has done to Klee!"

"You're right, I too want to give her a taste of what she put Klee through, but getting you back to your senses is much more important than getting revenge right now!" Albedo argued back while also managing to push Y/n backwards. The distance wasn't much but it was something.

" I'm just fine, I don't understand why you're not more concern about getting revenge!"

Albedo frown in frustration, nothing he says is getting through to her, and he don't have a plan yet.

"If you won't get out of my way then I'll just have to force you to."

Just like Albedo predicted, Y/n lunged forward to attack him, which he easily deflect. Even though Albedo is well-aware that Y/n isn't in the right state of mind, it still felt surreal that Y/n out of everyone is attacking him?
This doesn't feel right at all.

The fight kept on going back and forth, the sound of metal clanking against each other rang through the area. But as the battle draws out Y/n's just became more and more aggressive, her hits was much harder to deflect and has more strength put in it then before.

Albedo yet again block an incoming attack. However, this time there much more force then before. Which resulted in him tumbling into the the woods.

Y/n waited a few seconds to see if Albedo will re-emerge. She was about to turn around thinking she knocked him out for good, when rustling could be heard. Y/n tilted her head to the side, giving Albedo a side eye glare as a warning to stay back. Only for her eyes to widen in shock, blood drip down from Albedo's neck , his hand covering the wound but it was clear as day that the poison was starting to affect him. A short while later, he collapse to the ground.

Y/n stumbled forward, still stunt by what is happening, she eventually collected herself, immediately running towards Albedo's side. Tears threatening to spill, holding up Albedo's head.

"Oh no no no.... What have it done?! This has to be some sick dream! Bedo please try to stay awake- no... This poison have no such antidote." Y/n clench her jaw in frustration, why can't she do anything right? It's always her that mess everything up! To think she could have a chance to have a normal life. That would never be possible, not when 'she' is still breathing.

Albedo's eyes slowly come to a close. Only for them to shot right open again, a relief smile appeared on his face.

"It's nice to have to back again, Y/n."
Albedo smiled.

Y/n sat there confused as hell.
"Wha- how??? It's been a few seconds already- h-how it is possible your not dead yet..."

"Do you want me to be dead?" Albedo chuckled.

"Don't joke about death so easily!" Y/n retorted angrily.

"But on a serious note... Please don't scare me like that." Y/n continued.

"Now do you understand how I feels?" Albedo remarked.

"Yeah...sorry." Y/n pouted.

Suddenly the smell of something sweet hit Y/n, she looked around trying to spot where this scent is coming from, only to determine that it was coming from Albedo's "injury."