Archons Meeting

I decided to add a new character in this fanfiction. She won't really be focused a lot on just maybe mentioned a bit in some chapters but she will be involved later on. Her name is Riji btw.

A few days ago, In Inazuma.

The Electro Archon was going on her usual day. Nothing special at all. She slowly closed her eyes, basking in the warmth of the rising sun. All of a sudden, she snapped her eyes open and quickly stood up. Something was wrong, she could feel it. She thought through all the possibilities that could have cause her sudden discomfort. When a thought crossed her mind.

"It can't be... There's no way she could..." Despite her own reassurance, Baal was not convinced one bit. She quickly stood up and briskly walked to the where the omnipresent God statue was present at. Along the way, she cross path was Sara.

“Greetings, Almighty Shogun–" Sara bow down her head as a way to pay respect. But something was off about the Electro Archon today.

Sara never seen the Electro Archon in such a hurry before. To be honest, She was quite concerned but figured it wasn't any of her business. She began to walk away when Baal called for her.

"Kujou." Baal simply said.

Sara immediately turn around and replied with a frim and respectful tone. "At your service, Almighty Shogun."

"I need to run errand, so I'll be back in awhile."

Although Sara was curious as to what this 'errand' is. She wouldn't be the one to pry especially when it comes to the Electro Archon.

"Understood. Have a safe trip."

A flash of lighting was heard, as baal dissappeared leaving behind a burned mark on the ground. Baal swore to herself that she would never associate herself again with Celestia. But this was a expection, the feeling of discomfort grew the closer she got to Celestia. Just the thought of her escaping made her sick to her stomach.

Baal finally reached the location, the place immediately gave her a feeling of nostalgia. Sadly, she doesn't have the time to tour around. Baal entered a room specialised just for the Archons to enter, and low and behold, the place was empty. The room was pitch black with broken chains and the seal torned into pieces. Showing no signs of 'Her. '

Blair was gone.

"She escaped once again.... For the Second time.... But I don't understand, the seal should have held up for much longer. Plus, there's no way she would regain her strength so quickly in only 500 years." Blair wrecked her mind for answers when a voice halt her thoughts.

"Which is why, I think 'she' got help from a third party." A voice spoke behind her, and it doesn't take a genius to know it was Zhongli, aka Rex Lapis.

"I agree as well!" A voice exclaimed behind him. Which obviously belongs to Venti, the Anemo Archon.

"A third party? Who would be powerful enough to break a seal powered by the Archons?" Questioned Baal.

Zhongli took a second to reply. "The Abyss Order."

That's was all Baal needed to know, to conclude that the Abyss Order was involve with the disappearance of the corrupted God. "So, you're saying that the Abyss Order has 'her' right now?"

"I'm not necessarily saying that, it is just a hypothesis, but considering the circumstances. It may very well be true. Furthermore, the Abyss Order has been much more active lately. Perhaps, 'She' could be involve with their plans in causing destruction in Teyvat." Zhongli continued

Baal furrowed her eyebrows in frustration. "If she is in the Abyss  hide out, finding the 'her' is near impossible."

Venti on the other end, was oddly quiet. Which was pretty unsettling to Zhongli. Usually, he would chattering away non-stop. Which prompt Rex Lapis to check on him. It wasn't everyday that he got to see Venti with such a serious face on.