Haughty Astrologist

Slowly but surely, Klee was getting better. She woke up recently, and with the help of Barbara's magic, her recovery was almost instant. Almost.

Y/n and Albedo visited her whenever they had free time, but it seems today there was an unexpected guest waiting for her.

"So your the friend Klee always been talking about. I am the Mona Megistus tthe Great Astrologist. Nice to meet you." Mona introduced herself.

"Uh- I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you too."

An awkward slience filled the room, Y/n pointed to the sit next the her, hoping that she would get the hint.

Luckily, she did and nodded in response.

The silence prolong some more before Y/n had enough.

"So Mona... how did you and Klee meet one another?"

"Haha I'm glad you asked it was quite a silly story actually." She proceed to talk her ear off, Y/n tried to understand what she is saying but quickly gave up, by the time she was finished she only remembered bits and pieces of her story.

"Say after hearing my story, you must be quite interested in astrology right?"

"Actually I-"

"Can't blame you to be honest, astrology is quite a fascinating subject. Say do you know there are many different types of constellations, but let's starts with the basics here. You may ask what excatly is constellations well it's...." Mona continued to rumble on and on.

Y/n began to regret talking in the first place. What she was saying was going in from one ear and out from another. Though she tried her best to look like she was actually interested.

" For example, The Acting Grandmaster Jean constellation is Leo minor which represents strength and responsibility shouldered too young although she has been separated from her pride for a long time. The day will come when she is ready to return as its glorious leader... Hey! Were you listening? "

" Ah! Yes of course! You were saying about uh Lemon miner No that doesn't sound right... " Y/n replied.

" *sigh* If you weren't paying attention you should have just said so."

"Sorry...."

"Nevermind that! I'm sure this will grab your attention. You must be curious about your constellation am I right?"

"Huh?!"

"Yes, just stay still and let me do what I do best!" Mona exclaimed proudly.

Using her hydro vision, she created some sort of wheel that Y/n assumed is astrology stuff. Mona began tapping on the wheel, but the tapping gradually become more aggressive.

"That's weird... For some reason, your constellation seems to be unclear. I can see pieces of your constellation but it's still not enough to make out what it is. There's a thick black smoke covering it. It's almost exactly what happened with that bard." Mona trailed off.

" Maybe you should stop Mona, this doesn't feel safe. "

"Rest assured, I, Mona Megistus can fix this! What if I try this instead...." Mona continue to tinker with the wheel.

"This is-" Mona gasped, eyes widening with shock before a familiar black smoke starts emerging from the wheel.

"Why does it suddenly feel so suffocating?! Ahh! Okay okay I'm sorry! I'll never do this again!" Mona shouted frantically. Quickly deactivating her vision.

"Are you alright?!" Y/n ask worriedly.

"I'm fine, just really down *sigh* However, I saw something quite concerning about your future..."

"You did?" Y/n asked warily, she has already come to terms with her doomed future but this discovery still made her feel apprehensive.

"There was blood... Lots of it. But then again, the vision wasn't crystal clear. Even someone with good eye sight as myself couldn't see clearly. So fred not!" Mona reassured.

"Tsk, I can feel the old hag complaining about me again. I seems I have to take my left for now, let's see each other soon Y/n." Mona said, waving goodbye to her while walking out the door.

"Oh and say hi to Klee when she wake up!" Mona exclaimed, closing the door with a loud thud.

"Uh- bye...." Y/n mumbled back too late for her to hear.

What she said was definitely worrisome, but then again she stated she wasn't one hundred percent sure about what she saw. Perhaps it wouldn't be as bad as she imagined.

" Big sis Y/n! Are you have to play with me?" Klee exclaimed.

Y/n flinched as she didn't realised Klee had just awoken.

"Sure but nothing too dangerous alright?"

                               ...

"Big sis! Big sis! Look what I've drawn." Klee shoved the drawing in her face.

"This one here is Albedo, this one here is Y/n and this one here is Klee! What do you think?"

"Yes, it's very very nice Klee. Soon enough you will be able to rival your big brother." Y/n jokingly replied.

"Can I see yours?" Klee asked. Y/n looked at her paper, blank just like her art creativity. Sure she had drawn before just how long has it been since did? However, Y/n would be lying if she says

"Haha Klee, sorry I'm not finish yet. Since I have no clue what to draw." Y/n sighed. (Artist block is the worst nemesis to an artist ;-;)

"I will help you think. Hmmm.... How about you draw bombs? Or your favourite food? Or maybe you can copy me just don't tell Master Jean. She will be very angry if she find out Klee helped you cheat."

Y/n giggled."Alright, let it be our little secret then."

                                  ...

"I don't know what your up to but I intend to find out." A voice spoke out behind her just has she was about to leave the building. Normally she would've thought it was diluc that said that is not for the fact the voice was much more feminine.

A nun in an interesting attire walked towards her while throwing away her cigarette.

"Oh um, What's your n-"

"There's no need for introductions. You spend a lot of time with him, don't you? That Alchemist is definitely plotting something... And I have reason to believe that your part of it."
The scary nun spoke.

"Again with the suspicions... I'm getting sick and tired of it."

"Then I shall tell you that you really have nothing to worry about."Y/n said through clenched teeth.

"Perhaps so but there's nothing wrong being cautious right? Especially when there a rogue god on the lose." The nun said tauntingly.

Y/n's eyes widen as she took a step back from shock. She understands if Venti knew and maybe diluc but how does a random nun knows about her existence here as well?

"You're lucky that I have no intention in revealing your identity just yet. Honestly, you and that bard should be more wary of your surroundings. When your talking about private affairs." She scolded lightly before walking past her.

AHHHHH I FINALLY INCLUDED ROSARIA IN MY FANFIC. Honestly speaking I was like scared to add Rosaria in here cause of how unlikeable she is. God knows how many slander there will be about her once I post in chapter. But I am desperate at this point. I have no clue what else I write until my bae Rosaria entered my mind. So I was like frick it I'll write about her. It's weird ain't it? My fave male character is Albedo while my fave female character is Rosaria- Hm.... ( also I main her😉)

Liz

1242 words