Not Quite Done.

"What did you do to her?!" Ei shouted as she press on her katana. Hoping to break through Blair impeccable defence.

"I only spare her life from the suffering she was always complaining about. A simple kind gesture from me." Blair smirked, but behind that smug expression. She was quite taken aback by Ei's sudden strength.

"Now you're the only one left..."As Blair continues to rambled on. A crack from the black void caught Ei's attention. The small crack eventually grew, emitting a purple light.

Blair gradually caught on to Ei's divided attention and took a peek behind her.

Unfortunately for her, there was nothing she could do but stare as her most powerful attack was about to explode.

In a blink of an eye, all of Blair's barriers was rendered useless. A blade was able to slice through them in half.

Blair screamed in pain as the blade dig into her flesh.

Ei who managed to get out of the way just in time, watch as the purple lighting bounced from rubble to rubble. ( take zenitsu's god speed for example especially the one where he fought daki.)

Blair clench her teeth to bear through the searing pain in her stomach.

"She just don't know when to give up!" Blair thought, glaring at Y/n.

She let out a hiss when the blade began to dig deeper into her flesh. Despite the force of speed she was going, Blair managed to get over her shock and immediately tried to do a counter attack using her tendrils.

" Ei! " Y/n shouted, as the blades close in on her.

She hope that Ei could come to her aid. Since this is a rare opportunity to put an end to Blair's life for good. Y/n simply couldn't afford to block this attack, she have to do this now or never.

Surprisingly, Ei finds herself hesitating a bit. Perhaps the reality is finally sinking in, if she helps her, her sister will truly be gone forever.

No, she have to stop thinking this monster is her sister. If she was, she would have never cause so much pain to everyone.

She is nothing but a monster and a threat to Inazuma.

She must be eliminated

Y/n's eyes widen as the blade gotten inches away from her face. Yet, help was still no where to be found. She shouldn't have tried to rely on her.

Just then, Blair let out an ear-preicing scream as her tendrils was shredded in a flash.

"End her Y/n!"

Thanks to Ei's aid, Y/n was finally able to slash through her body clean in half.

A blinding light emitted, so bright that people from Mondstadt had to shield their eyes from the light.

Blair stared at Y/n's angered expression.

"Hey Blair."

"What?"

"I just want to say you're a great friend. Thank you for helping me and staying by my side even things feels hopeless."

Blair stared her face that once held innocence and happiness. Compared to the one now, looking livid and full of rage.

"Don't underestimate me! One day I will be you and become to best of the best!"

"Why now...I thought I left those memories behind."  She thought as she disintegrated into nothing.