The Last Straw

MOMMY RITAAAA!! Honkai fans unite! I fricking love her so much. She can sliced and dice me and I'd thank her😍

" Y/n You're finally here!" Venti said excitedly, while waving.

"Come on, the earlier we head in the more we get to drink!" He continued, jumping around like a kid.

Venti eagerly open the traven's door, only to pause in shock. As he suddenly does not have a good feeling about this whole ordeal.

Y/n, perplexed by her friend sudden behaviour, peak over to catch a glimpse. Diluc was standing there, wiping a wine glass, his glare immediately harden once he saw her

Kaeya was already there with his wine glass, wearing a mischievous grin on his face. Just waiting for the chaos to unfold.

Y/n briefly broke the staring or more of glaring game with diluc to give Kaeya accusing scowl. He simply rise both of his hands up, shaking his head to hint that he has nothing to do with Diluc being here.

Poor Venti was nervously sweating in this whole ordeal. If looks could kill he would have been six feet under from Diluc's glower. Venti shakingly turn to suggest something to Y/n, only to be taken aback by the terrifying look on her face. Nevermind six feet under, more like through the seven-layers of hell!

"Uh haha.. What a predicament! Say Y/n it's fine, why not next time? Like tomorrow-no wait I'm pretty sure Diluc has a shift."

"It's fine Venti, I'm not going to let some *Ahem* asshole, ruin this whole hangout." Y/n whispered not so quietly.

Besides, it's not like she have a lot of time left here.

Begrudgingly, Y/n began to walk into the traven taking a sit next to the right side of Kaeya. Which is farther away of the furious red head.

"The usual please! But make it two bottles. " Venti exclaimed cheerfully trying to indirectly relax the tense atmosphere.

Diluc prepared the two drinks in no time, while keeping on eye in Y/n.

She tried to ignore all the staring by pretending that he doesn't exist. Venti attempt to struck up small talk, which Y/n tried to answer back with the same energy before coming into the traven to no avail.

Meanwhile, Kaeya was enjoying the tension between the two. Watching as Y/n struggled on whether to confront Diluc or not.

Kaeya shit-eating grin was definitely not helping with her mood at all. People says that the two brothers are very different from each other, but there's one thing that they both have in common, which is having a talent of piss people whether on purpose or accident.

"Master Diluc, with all due respect, could you stop glaring at me?" Y/n snaps.

"I'm just keeping an eye on you, I have to be cautious, who knows what you're going to pull next." Diluc
retorted.

"I'm not a unpredictable wild animal."

"I beg to differ." Diluc disagreed

Y/n felt her eye twitch in irritation.
Oh if only murder was legal.

"You're lucky I'm not the Acting Grand master. If not by now, you would be long gone." He continues.

"You're threats have no effect on me.
I helped save Mondstadt, is that enough proof to show I would never harm Mondstadt?" Y/n resumed.

"No it isn't, you monster."

Finally, Y/n simply couldn't take it anymore. The combination of stress from finding out she will never be able to see the people she love and all that happened the pass week just came crashing down on her.