Long Awaited Battle

"Do you have any ideas as to why the Fatui would attack you for?" Jean questioned.

"Unfortunately, no." Y/n lied.

Jean sighed, disappointed.
"I supposed it can't be helped, I will just have to do with the information I have gathered so far. Anyways, I apologise for disrupting your rest, I'll take my leave." With that, Jean leaved closing the door behind her.

It has been two days since the Fatui's attack and so far it has been quite mundane. Normally, Y/n would be overjoyed with the fact there is no work and no social interaction. But something just feel odd, without the usual daily dose of going to DragonSpine and having the cold breeze of the mountain hitting her skin just doesn't sit right with her.

Plus, Blair isn't excatly the best company to have.

"You know, watching you get obliterated by those fatuis was absolutely embarrassing. I can't believe my host is a weakling. Talk about second-hand embarrassment. Mortals like you are so pitiful to watch. If I were you right now, I would've already jump of a cliff. "

Hearing 'her' rant about her disappointment these past two days was tortures. Y/n would rather talk to a brick wall for two months instead. Just the thought of having to bear with Blair rambling for at least two weeks was a absolute nightmare.

" Surely, ending my resting time here wouldn't be a huge deal right? I'm feeling fine anyways, plus, I wonder what Albedo is up to-"

"And you still deny you have a crush on him."

Y/n could feel Blair rolling her eyes at her.

"N-no, I just want to thank him for saving me as I... Didn't get the chance then."

"Yeah Yeah, Deny all you want."

Y/n slowly creak open the door and peer outside. Seeing that no one was in sight, Y/n made a mad dash to the door before anyone could see her and accidentally slamming the cathedral door a little too loud. Fortunately, nobody heard her, or so she thought.

"I didn't take you as the rebellious person, Y/n. Hehe"

Y/n almost jump out of her skin when she saw someone pop up right beside her.

"Woah Woah Relax, It only me, Venti."

"Oh uh, hi Venti." Y/n said awkwardly.

"Are you feeling alright? I heard news about your injuries."

"Yeah, I'm feeling just fine. I'm just heading to DragonSpine to see Albe- Wait, how did you know that I was injured?"

"Hehe, you haven't heard? The news of Albedo and you are spreading like wild fire. It's not everyday the the people of Monstadt gets to see the ever so calm Alchemist frantically running through the crowd of people carrying a injured you. It's bound to cause a lot of commotions. Also aren't you supposed to be resting? "

"W-well you see, I felt fine so-" Y/n stuttered due to bring caught red- handed.

"Relax, I totally understand, if I were you, I too would sneak out." Venti sympathised.

"Oh right, before I go, next time when you want to share to someone about my secret make sure I obliged to it first." Y/n glared at him.

"Ehe... Uhhh... I don't understand what you are talking about.... Haha..."
Venti said while slowly backing off, guilty conscience written all over his face.

"Venti."Y/n said in a irritated tone as she glare intensified.

" Haha, would you look at the time. It seems like it time for my performance, i wouldn't want my audience to wait. Haha... So I shall be going now. Have a nice day! " Venti dash off before Y/n could catch him.