It's The Jealously For Me Love

Instead of taking the chance to escape from the disaster when she could, S/n decided to linger around. Little does she know, this decision will cost her life.

Before she knew it, a blast hit her, throwing her back with great force.
Quickly squeezing her eyes shut by instinct.

Once it was over, she felt an agonising pain in her chest. Looking down she was shocked to see that a metal rod was sticking out of her chest. Blood pooled from her wound as she struggle to free herself.

"I can't die yet..."

...

The three archons looked expectantly, awaiting for the dust to clear.

Durin roared angrily before flying away in defeat.

"*Huff* *Huff*...."

'No way....' The three Archon thought at the same time.

A figure emerged from the wreakage, panting heavily. Blair glare at them, thankfully, it seems the attack did a number on her, red line ran through her body, she was falling apart.

" You won't... Get away with.... That."

"I shall release my ultimate spell. Black Vortex! HAHAHAHAHA...how do you like that huh?! Your existence will cease to exis-" Blair gasped, causing her spell to falter.

S/n pulled out her katana from her back, as exhaustion and blood loss hit her, collapsing onto the ground.

Blair soon followed after, knees giving up on her as her being slowly break apart, bits and pieces of black disintegrated. Revealing a human within.

...

After reaching Klee and Albedo's home, she bid farewell to them. While going her own return to her own. The night was tranquil and peaceful, dotted with stars, she always preferred the night because of this.

"The night is beautiful isn't it?" A certain guy with a unique voice said.

"Yeah it truly is... Wait..." Y/n slowly crank her head sideways, and her prediction was correct. Morax was standing right beside her. Say hi to high blood pressure once again.

Y/n quickly head her head up to the sky once again, praying to god that he didn't recognise her.

"Kill him."

Y/n looked around, trying to find the source of that voice, but saw no one. Could it be Blair again?

"Kill him before it's too late. Now's your chance."

No that isn't Blair's voice, it sounded more like mine...

"You're the host for the corrupted god, Blair aren't you?" shit, she definitely jinxed it.

"I..." Y/n was tongue tied, a part of her wanted to lie again but would he even believe it? Plus she was imagine Albedo shaking his head in disapproval.

"Hey! LLLong time no see, old block head!" Venti casually swang his arm around his shoulder, clearly drunk.

Zhongli scrunch up his nose in disgust, quickly shoving him away.

"Please refrain from coming near me while your drunk."

"Hmph, so mean!"

Y/n just stare their weird dynamic not knowing how to react.

"Anyways, I'll get to the point. Normally, if it were the old me, I would without hesitation be engaging you in a fight right now but war is the last thing I want to subject the whole of Teyvat to."